Matar by Spirit of Kings
8.1 / 10 39 Ratings
Matar is a popular perfume by Spirit of Kings for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-smoky. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Fruity
Smoky
Fresh
Woody
Floral

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes PineapplePineapple BergamotBergamot BlackcurrantBlackcurrant AppleApple
Heart Notes Heart Notes BirchBirch PatchouliPatchouli RoseRose Moroccan jasmineMoroccan jasmine
Base Notes Base Notes AmbergrisAmbergris MuskMusk OakmossOakmoss VanillaVanilla

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 02.02.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

A nice bright pineapple
I'm really tired of seeing every person compare anything with pineapple to Creed Aventus, stop it.

Now I saw this line at The Scent Room in Dallas and was taken in by the bottles. I read through the notes on the back of each bottle and when I got to this one I was intrigued by Pineapple, a note I don't have much experience with and apple, a note understated know fragrance but I LOVE. I gave it a spray and decided it needed to come home with me.

I gave it a full wear test today and I was impressed! I sprayed it on at 8:40am and could still smell it at 9:09pm. It opened up with a tart pineapple smell, not the juicy summer pineapple one may expect. The apple is light, I really felt like it and the Bergamot were only present to keep the pineapple from being sickeningly sweet and I was ok with that. Over the course of my shift I was complimented 3 times on this fragrance! One of which was an employee across the counter in Chipotle standing next to the food. How she could smell me I don't know, but she made sure to tell me at least three times before I left I smelled REALLY good and very different.

Overall I think it's good fragrance, especially for the price point! I can't wait to try more from the house.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Spirit of Kings

Arrakis by Spirit of Kings Zaurac by Spirit of Kings Kursa by Spirit of Kings Tabana by Spirit of Kings Altair by Spirit of Kings Aludra by Spirit of Kings Hadar by Spirit of Kings Sagira by Spirit of Kings Errai by Spirit of Kings Acamar by Spirit of Kings Nobility by Spirit of Kings Verity by Spirit of Kings Affinity by Spirit of Kings Harmony by Spirit of Kings Elevation by Spirit of Kings Intuition by Spirit of Kings Notion by Spirit of Kings Perception by Spirit of Kings Amity by Spirit of Kings Allegiance by Spirit of Kings