Sagira by Spirit of Kings
7.6 / 10 6 Ratings
Sagira is a perfume by Spirit of Kings for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Floral
Fruity
Spicy
Sweet
Powdery

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes Mandarin orangeMandarin orange GrapefruitGrapefruit PeachPeach ToffeeToffee
Heart Notes Heart Notes Damask roseDamask rose VioletViolet RoseRose PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk MossMoss

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 02.10.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
The flower child
Sagira's a flower girl. I only see her on women. The notes together form a remarkable whole: the scent of a tropical flower unknown to me. A little nectar-sweet, a little fruity, a little cool, well composed. It stays that way until the end. The only change: I think the scent changes a little bit over time towards a more cultivated and creamed scent What bothers me personally in the composition is the subtle acidity. I think it comes from the violet-the ingredient I often perceive as cool and specifically acidic. I often have my difficulties with violet notes in the pyramid of fragrances. It was the same with Anvers by Ulrich Lang. But that is not always the case By the way, my family testers were not thrilled to smell the scent on me. "It's okay", "it's not bad" was their verdict Anyway, after a long period of wavering, I think that the fragrance is not my cup of tea, although I am convinced that it is of good quality and will find its grateful customers.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Spirit of Kings

Arrakis by Spirit of Kings Matar by Spirit of Kings Zaurac by Spirit of Kings Kursa by Spirit of Kings Tabana by Spirit of Kings Altair by Spirit of Kings Aludra by Spirit of Kings Hadar by Spirit of Kings Errai by Spirit of Kings Acamar by Spirit of Kings Nobility by Spirit of Kings Verity by Spirit of Kings Affinity by Spirit of Kings Harmony by Spirit of Kings Elevation by Spirit of Kings Intuition by Spirit of Kings Notion by Spirit of Kings Perception by Spirit of Kings Amity by Spirit of Kings Allegiance by Spirit of Kings