Royal Musk Caramel Toffee Eau de Parfum

Royal Musk Caramel Toffee (Eau de Parfum) by Surrati / السرتي
Royal Musk Caramel Toffee (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Surrati / السرتي for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-powdery. The projection is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 10.05.2021.

Coffee - its that simple
First, I have to say, my nose doesnt quite like that typical smell of coffee. Even when I drink coffee every day, the smell isnt something I would like to arrive into my nose.
But, this scent is full of coffee, maybe mixed with a little bit of caramel and nuts, but the coffee is dominant and its so amazingly gourmand, that you will actually start to like the smell of coffee.
Gourmand, maybe (but only a little bit) sweet, rather I would say there can be felt that typical bitternes connected with an aroma of coffee.
Its interesting fragnance, but doesnt last so long on my skin (5 hrs, or maybe 6, dont know), so that quite a pitty. Still dont know if I want to buy this perfume, still, its maybe gourmand, but I know lots of better fragnance to have their place on my shelf.

Popular Surrati / السرتي

Hajar al Aswad by Surrati / السرتي Tom Oudh by Surrati / السرتي Black Oud (Perfume Oil) by Surrati / السرتي Tom Tuscan Leather by Surrati / السرتي Lailat Al Khamees by Surrati / السرتي Dehan Oudh Al Fakhama by Surrati / السرتي Prestige by Surrati / السرتي Warda Taif by Surrati / السرتي Dehan Oudh Bil Ward Al Taifi by Surrati / السرتي Isra / إسراء by Surrati / السرتي Dehan Al Oudh Al Malaki by Surrati / السرتي Khayal by Surrati / السرتي Wujood by Surrati / السرتي Dehan Al Oudh Al Nadir by Surrati / السرتي Ishraqat Al Oud / اشراقة العود by Surrati / السرتي Layan by Surrati / السرتي Zahrat Al Hob / لهرة الحب by Surrati / السرتي Al Sultan / السلطان by Surrati / السرتي Dehan Oud Siofi / ديهان عود سيوفي by Surrati / السرتي Khaltath Afaf / خلطة عفاف by Surrati / السرتي