Casino Elixir by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances
Casino Elixir is a popular perfume by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Pineapple, Apple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Almond, Saffron, Birch, Jasminum grandiflorum, Cedarwood, Amber, Ambergris, Amberwood, Patchouli, Oakmoss

Submitted by EvilCat, last update on 20.10.2020.

More than just a dupe
I bought Casino Elixir as a sample at the souk. Tense like a little child, I open the package, take off the lid and give myself 2 sprays on my forearm.

I'm sitting on the beach with a half-open Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses. The palm trees waving in the wind, I'm enjoying a drink, something fruity. The pineapple sticks out. So I sit there and lean back. About an hour after the drink is sipped, the wind gets stronger. So strong that the wind blows me off the quiet beach at a fairground. I stand there with a huge cotton candy and stroll across the market.

About the fragrance itself:
The fragrance opens with notes of Creed Aventus. The fruity notes are very present, which I like a lot. I clearly perceive the pineapple. But it doesn't come close to the fruitiness of the original. After about 1 - 1.5 hours the fragrance changes. I perceive a sweetness very clearly. The scent is very similar to BR 540 (I am talking about the Extrait version). The scent remains very linear, but after 1 - 1.5 hours only BR 540 is still noticeable. In general, Casino Elixir hits the scents of Aventus and BR 540 to the point, excellent! I love both fragrances. Dua Fragrance has managed to bring these fragrances together in a dreamlike combination.
The shelf life can be described as follows: The scent was applied in the evening, around 6 pm. The following morning, around 7 o'clock, I smell my forearm shortly after getting up. The scent is still clearly present. I think you can get through the day perfectly with 4 sprays without the scent being too intrusive.

I would like to end the comment with the following sentence: "Honey, what smells so horny here?!"

Many thanks for reading it
Clark Kent or Superman?!
My principle of evaluation should be simple and clear. I am a perfume lover, but no expert in smelling and taking apart fragrances. My experience should be shared in a user-friendly and "beginner open" way. We are one, my dear perfumos!

Opening: The fragrance starts fruity/sweet, a juicy pineapple on birch wood, which gives the whole a slightly smoky note of Aventus. At the beginning more sweet Aventus, whereby the fruity sweetness of pineapple is supported by the BR540-Candy-Vibe.

Drydown: Magic! I'm not a fan of BR540, all the more a fanatic of Aventus, but the interplay of scents at Casino Elixir is simply magical in the drydown. One has the feeling that the pineapple from the opening is transformed into a kind of sweet and fruity mandarin. This reminds me of Clark Kent and Superman, the mandarin is Clark and the pineapple is Superman! Sometimes the juicy and sweet pineapple appears and sometimes the fruity mandarin. But Clark Kent and Superman have one thing in common here, they both wear BR540 as perfume ;) here both just have to make sure that their true identity is not revealed by this combination :P By and large the drydown consists of fruity sweetness with a slight undertone of masculine wood notes.

Durability: Beast Performance, with me it lasts up to 10 hours.

Sillage: 4 hours very well perceptible and then comes and goes the scent. Depending on the occasion and skin type, the Sillage can be overwhelming, so here, less is sometimes more when spraying on!

Uniqueness: As this is a hybrid of BR540 and Aventus, you can argue about its uniqueness. In my eyes this scent is nevertheless individually considered a masterpiece and signature scent worthy, if you don't like Aventus or BR540 as single scents.

Occasion: Due to the fruity, sweet and woody components in the scents, this perfume is very versatile. From elegant to everyday fragrance. Either way, you'll stand out ;)

Sex: Unisex

Feedback Environment: My brother doesn't really like Aventus (7 out of 10) and BR540 even less (6 out of 10), but he really likes Casino Elixir! He is always very critical with his rating and awards Casino Elixir an 8.5 out of 10. Generally, the fragrance has been well received so far, further tests are still being conducted.

Visualization: I already anticipated Clark Kent and Superman wearing BR540 and with each transformation the best and most fruity version of King Aventus is added. The scent is addictive and saves our mood during the day, as Superman would do if we needed help ;)

I thank you very much for your time and hope that I was able to help some colleagues.

Love greetings
Dani

Popular The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances

Midnight Rendezvous by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Popped Cherry by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Belgian Choco Truffle by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Supernova by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Bois Oudh by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Poseidon's Elixir 11Z by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Drowning in Vanilla by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Supernova Cologne by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Enchantment by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Lux Opulent by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Casino Elixir 2.0 by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Wood and Cognac by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Black Widow by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Poseidon's Elixir Remixed MOD 1 by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Hades' Elixir by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Caribbean Waters by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Matrix by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Vanilla Lemon Gelato by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Royal Chariot Attar by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Poseidon's Elixir 13ZZ by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances