Drowning in Cherry Casino 2020

Drowning in Cherry Casino by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances
Drowning in Cherry Casino is a popular perfume by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

BergamotBergamot Green notesGreen notes Thai gingerThai ginger Pink pepperPink pepper BlackcurrantBlackcurrant CardamomCardamom PatchouliPatchouli CedarwoodCedarwood VanillaVanilla BenzoinBenzoin MuskMusk Egyptian jasminum grandiflorumEgyptian jasminum grandiflorum SaffronSaffron Moroccan bitter almondMoroccan bitter almond ResinsResins CedarCedar AmbergrisAmbergris Black cherryBlack cherry Cherry liqueurCherry liqueur Griotte syrupGriotte syrup Turkish roseTurkish rose Peru balsamPeru balsam Haitian vetiverHaitian vetiver Roasted tonka beanRoasted tonka bean SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Mokross, last update on 23.02.2021.

MariaS
Ani playing baccarat and eating cherries
What happens when you combine a perfume you love, a perfume you're ok with and a perfume you don't even remeber how it smells? I am not into layering perfumes but the combinations of this brand, together with good reviews about the performance of their perfumes made me curious. I was so intrigued that I had to test it. I placed 2 orders, first one was sent back and never received it and second one came with this perfume and 1 more.

About this perfume, it is inspired by:
1.A perfume I am ok with - Baccarat Rouge 540 by MFK– a crowd pleasing, sweet, feminine perfume with a good performance which I love but I still haven’t bought because everyone has it and it gets on my nerves because it loses the idea of a niche perfume.
2. A perfume I adore - Ani by Nishane – a vanilla paradise with a strong citrusy note, amazing performance and one of my top 3 perfumes which again almost everyone has bought, but I don’t care in this case because I bought it before all the fuzz so back off from my perfume!!!
3. A perfume I dont remember how it smells - Lost cherry by Tom Ford - I think it was smelling like a syrupy boozy cherry with moderate to low performance and thats why I dont remember it (as almost all TF I have tried and as I read from other peoples’ reviews about it).

The trial:
When you smell the bottle and when you first spray it, it is confusing. It smells like cherry with something citrusy (Lost cherry + Ani) which it is very weird. I don’t get much of the BR540. As it settles on your skin and clothes, it becomes more like a sweet vanilla cherry (BR540 + lost cherry) which is more pleasant than the first impression. I admit that I don’t find the meaning of Ani existence in it. I prefer it to be only a mix of lost cherry + BR540.

The performance:
This perfume is an extrait de parfum so it is expected to have a good performance. It has! When I first tried it on my skin (afternoon), I did my house chores, had a bath and next morning it was still on my wrist. During the day it stays for more than 7-8 hours for sure. It has a great performance for its price. The sillage though, is not as strong. I get the smell from time to time but not very dominant. I have to smell my clothes to get the full smell. But overall, for its price, the performance is great!

Occasion/Season/Audience:
About the occasion, you can wear it anywhere. I wouldn’t consider it as a night out perfume not that it can’t be worn at night, but at night I personally prefer more dark and mysterious perfumes. About the season, it’s definitely not a summer perfume. It is warm and sweet so its more appropriate for winter, autumn and spring. Considering the audience, it is a unisex perfume anyone can wear. In my opinion, all the perfumes that it is inspired by (BR540, Lost Cherry, Ani) are more feminine than masculine, so their mix which is this perfume is more feminine to me. Again, I say that its up to anyones taste what perfumes to wear. I wear some male perfumes and I don’t care because even though they are for men, they are of my taste and aesthetic.

Conclusion:
This perfume was a pleasant surprise. Good smell, good performance, good price. What else do you want? to make you coffee ? (I wouldnt mind...)

Thank you for your time.

These bottles reminds me of Greek ancient architecture in columns.
by MariaS

Popular by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances

King of Judea Attar by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Popped Cherry by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Casino Elixir 2.0 by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Royal Chariot Attar by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Bois Oudh by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Naram's Elixir by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Supernova Cologne by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Dua on Lafayette St. by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Midnight Rendezvous by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances His Aspiration Extreme Sport Edition by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Casino Royale Nights by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Angelic Elixir by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Supernova by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Ottoman Drowned in Vanilla by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Cherry Fortune by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Collateral Damage by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Casino Elixir by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Belgian Choco Truffle by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Supernova in the Casino by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances Mythical Horse by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances