Coffee Addict 2021

Coffee Addict by Theodoros Kalotinis
Coffee Addict is a new perfume by Theodoros Kalotinis for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. Pronunciation

CocoaCocoa
VanillaVanilla
CaramelCaramel
CoffeeCoffee

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 27.11.2021.

Finally..
... coffee. I was so disappointed by scents like Follow, Uomo Signature or Intense Cafe, I had hoped to sniff that incomparable aroma of freshly squeezed cappuccino from the Cimbali. Nope, dad was nothing. Then an unassuming sample arrived at my door, a random addition to a fragrance ersouted here (thanks again to good Auriel). I'd never heard of Theodoros Kalotinis before and thought to myself, oh well, another cafe wannabe... yawn! But what then blew my nose and immediately forced me to order directly from the perfumer, I will now try to describe here, with my modest means admittedly:

The fragrance:

One word - dreamlike. Sweet latte with a caramel aroma increasing in the course, the ollen Rolo of Nestlé (yes, I know, bad company!) not dissimilar. If you'd like to imagine what Coffee Addict smells like, make yourself a sugared cappuccino, dissolve a toffee or similar in it, drink the cup empty and then sniff it. Exactly so smells this masterpiece.

Note: Smooth 10

Its features:

The fragrance has a solid performance to it. It lasts 6-8 hours on my skin, projecting significantly for the first two or three hours. After that, increasingly close to the skin, but stable. Not a beast, but still very decent.

Score: 8/10

Other:

The bottle and presentation are below average, but okay. The spray head is good, the lid fits. Okay, maybe the label is not perfectly straight glued on, but such a thing should also occur with completely different brands (gelle, Mr. Ford? *Cough*).

Important detail: The perfumer is based in Greece, and I haven't found a source of supply other than the homepage of Kalotinis itself. The fragrance is surprisingly cheap with €45 for 50ml, even if orders under one hundred euros from ddm European foreign countries 20€ shipping costs. So a collective order would be worthwhile here, and I'm fully aware that I've just volunteered to be the organiser. By the way, a freely assemblable five-piece get-to-know set costs a moderate 25€. Could be worth it.

Conclusion:

I have finally found the fragrance that quenches my olfactory coffee thirst, it is sweet, gourmandig, convincing and cheap. What more could you want?

Exactly Thank you.
Fellow
Coffee gives way to cappuccino
Who expects the scent of roasted coffee, is badly served here. This one is pure sweetness and only gets a little more relaxed with time. It smells pretty much like a caramel cappuccino from the little bakery next door. Totally unisex and great for relaxed conversations with friends at brunch. I like it a lot, even though "coffee addict" had other associations for me. Not for everyday life, but something special

For coffee addicts
One of the most realistic freshly brewed black coffee with a bit of vanilla and sugar. However, it’s not very sweet, quite natural-smelling composition. It has a good projections and is very long lasting (more than 10 hours on my skin). A must-try for coffee lovers.

True Coffee
Ordered this as I am in a coffee and chocolate phase of fragrances, and this little one is fire! True male scent even though its unisex. I will be purchasing another soon.

Not synthetic; fresh brewed dark burnt coffee; elegant.

by Pralinchen
by Pralinchen
by Mire
by Mire

Popular Theodoros Kalotinis

Vanilla by Theodoros Kalotinis Tobacco Maniac by Theodoros Kalotinis Alluring Fig by Theodoros Kalotinis Aegean Salt & Citrus by Theodoros Kalotinis Jasmine of Athens by Theodoros Kalotinis Leather Iris by Theodoros Kalotinis Gardénia by Theodoros Kalotinis Sea God by Theodoros Kalotinis Santal Wood by Theodoros Kalotinis 1989 by Theodoros Kalotinis Lily by Theodoros Kalotinis Royal Orchid by Theodoros Kalotinis Plumeria by Theodoros Kalotinis I Am Beautiful by Theodoros Kalotinis Mentor by Theodoros Kalotinis Musky Rose by Theodoros Kalotinis