L'Anonyme ou OP-1475-A by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire
L'Anonyme ou OP-1475-A is a perfume by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Olivier Polge

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeraniumGeranium
Base Notes Base NotesWoodsWoods White amberWhite amber SuedeSuede

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 30.11.2021.

Give and not to give
There is a Hungarian folktale about the king and the Szekely girl. Maybe it is a migratory pattern between folks, I do not know. The king always confronts the girl with tests, and one part of the final puzzle is: to give a present while not giving a present. The girl put a sparrow between two sieves, and when she came to the audience, she let the bird fly away, so she came with present without giving a present.

L’ANONYME OU OP-1475-A, this very friendly named hodgepodge reminds me to this present. It is on your skin, but you can not detect it clearly. With this fragrance you feel something, a special air around you, and yet we do no get the „perfume-feeling”. The confusing perception is a bullseye, as far as I know, it was exactly the intention of the Nose, to create something so natural, as the fresh air. So the aroma flies far away from your skin, but it is hard to catch. Strong and weak at the same time.

L’ANONYME OU OP-1475-A (have you read the name entirely till the end?) is fresh, citrus/light green fragrance with fern, till a certain tract. After the sand passed off in the egg-glass, an ugly dry plasticine snarls at me. It is enough stifting and weird to make my own skin strange in my eyes. I scrubbed it off.

by JPhx
by JPhx
by Cologniac
by Cologniac

Popular by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire

Messy Sexy Just Rolled Out Of Bed by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Liquidnight by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Almost Transparent Blue by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Paris*L.A. by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire California Snow by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Hallucinogenic Pearl by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Hossegor by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Rose Rebelle Respawn by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Sweet Dreams 2003 by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire My Own Private Teahupo'o by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Eau d'Ipanema by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Made in Heaven by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Rose Rebelle by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Oxymusc by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire One Night In Rio by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire And The World Is Yours by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire Freckled and Beautiful by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire A Blvd. Called Sunset by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire What We Do Is Secret by What We Do Is Secret / A Lab on Fire