AlwaysUp

Perfume Reviews
Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 30
Perfumery Elite
Gao is a winter beauty. I wore it today, it's humid and +17 today, so no, it's not the time yet, its season is coldish weather, a slight minus, then it sounds really elite, this is the most suitable word for it. The main note for my nose is oud and resin, aka - woody-coniferous-cypress. Thinking that is is not unique? Believe you me, you just did not try it at the right time, it iIs unique and definitely gorgeous! Aristocracy, high society, and the elite of perfumery.
Life is good
Laylati is a status in a bottle, the smell of someone who has reached certain heights in this life, "Life is good!" fragrance indeed.I imagine it is the scent of billionaires, but not those who boast of their wealth. This perfume is from the category of elegant luxury, the case in which everything is about the details. God, how I love it! And there is a secret - it gets really beautiful only at seaside. Exactly! Where else billionaires park their yachts?)))) Another alternative is to wear it in the rain. Life is good, and the rain is not a obstacle for us;)
AlwaysUp 1 month ago 1
Very good morning to you
Nio - The aroma of good early morning in the beginning of summer, curtain opening, fresh cool air, invigorating, like a cold shower, you are longing for, like night dew on green leaves in June. Iā€™m just imagining a picture: a morning park, still wet after the night, the sun is not visible, but everything is permeated with lemon sunlight, still so young, so tender and so powerful. Good, good, good morning! A a big smile to every atom in the entire Universe.
Sweet sin
Al-Khat is honey, the smell of honey, astringency, but not sweetness, perhaps even bitterness, herbs, a few flowers, a little cedar, a wonderful aroma, not fresh, not summerly, but a warming winter beauty. I love it dearly and bought it for myself, but every time I wore it, everyone said that it was too masculine on me. The brainwashing has done its job. Now for me it really is a fragrance for a sultry oriental handsome man in a white shirt. With honey-colored skin, ooooohhhh, we all have something to remember ..... I mean men with honey-colored skin;))) I even blushed)))
AlwaysUp 1 month ago 2
Still can't ...
It is a saying in my native language: we cried, it was very painful and prickly but we continued eating cactuses. It is about me and Naxos. Tried it so many times, used up so many samples, could not understand the hype and what did I do? I bought a bottle. Still this fragrance is a mystery for me. does Why everyone in the whole world love it? And not only men, know quite a lot of girls successfully and lovingly wearing it. Hope to disenchant it with a bottle size. ... In vain! Just a pure resin for me. I adore Gao, by the way, so I am familiar with resins, but what is it in Naxos that it is everyone's darling???
1 - 5 by 30