Amazon1975Amazon1975's Perfume Reviews

Amazon1975 2 months ago 1

Underrated green gem
I got this for a very low price. Very green as the name suggests I don't find it to be "wet grass" as some say. You can pick up on some of the accords but I would say it's more of a well blended scent. I disliked the atomiser it's a very short pull with a small burst, the bottle is simple but very nice in the hand. Personally I would use this all year around as a daytime scent and it's fairly masculine. A Cologne in style however the Longevity is good I got 8 hours and I could pick it up.. I believe the sillage is quite weak. If you find it for the low price I think it's a fantastic pick up but definitely for green lovers.

Amazon1975 1 year ago 2

Filthy
This starts off with a dirt/soil oily alcohol blast and drys to a filthy floral that has bitter sweetness. I think it is by far the worst of aarons and by a long long way.....do not smell it up close. I think the magic is in the sillage where you get mostly a dirty jasmine and leather vibe. But still I can't say I like it so much maybe in the dead of winter it would work better. Maybe a 5-6 out of 10 fragrance....that lasts a very long time.

Amazon1975 2 years ago 1

Standing on the dock of the bay
Strange. Stood on a pier that is stretching way out to sea. Rocks with seaweed and seagull shit are over the side of the pier.....the salt air....the weed....the shit all combine and hit your nose full force.....megamare. seems to go on for ever just like the pier out to sea. But there is a beauty there is a volatility with in the ocean. Megamare. Powerfull sickly rolling in waves the smell continues. Beautiful and scary it carries you away.