AmberScent

Perfume Reviews
Filter & sort
26 - 26 by 26
AmberScent 4 years ago 9
A potion for you to feel like a real gentleman
I always liked this perfume. I use it on a regular basis since 20 years ago. It has a precious set of notes and it is very well blended. It smells like a typical perfume from the 80's but I like it that way. It also has enough longevity for an entire day or a night out and with a significative projection.
It has got a sweet balsamic vibe of amber, woods, cinnamon and tobacco, that just keep calling me to use it again and again.
I tried to find similar fragrances but without success. Hugo Boss does not have similar scents, at least nowadays, and by chance I ended up discovering another faintly related scent in Givenchy Gentleman, another masterpiece that I use on a regular basis now.
I defy young people to try it. It's really alluring and it is easy to buy it on line under 30 Euros for a 125ml bottle. My girls at home (wife and daughter) both love it when I use it.
As far as I am concerned, besides the magnific scent, this fragrance makes me feel very distinguished and full of confidence, a real number one boss of the world.

Keep your scent high!