AmySourbuttsAmySourbutts' Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 84

Mediocre and a Bit Fizzy
There's nothing wrong with this fragrance, but I don't like it as much as a lot of other So...? perfumes. It's soft and you could wear it anywhere, but something about it, likely the orange, reminds me of fizzy pop.

AmySourbutts 5 years ago 1

Sexy Indeed
I wear this when I want to vamp it up a bit. It smells far better than its price suggests. It's just a great-smelling fragrance. You'll hear no negatives here.

AmySourbutts 5 years ago 1

Gourmand Favourite
This is a nice, light gourmand scent: the toffee makes this for me. This is appropriate for work or anywhere. It's inexpensive, but it smells great. The only negative is moderate sillage.

2.5

Completely Inoffensive
This is a lovely, soft scent that could be worn anywhere without offense. It reminds me of the lightness of Love's Baby Soft, though it smells different. To be honest, all I smell are vanilla and florals, but this is a nice faragrance even for a very young girl.

Just Okay
This perfume doesn't smell bad or anything; it just doesn't smell like perfume. It smells like an indistinct sweet scented body lotion or fabric conditioner. It's got little presence to me, and it's dull. I don't know what I expected from this, but most celebrity scents tend to be quite fruity/ gourmand these days. I give this one kudos for being different, but this is so wishy washy that I can barely detect any of the notes: it's just a light, sweet smell.

1 - 5 of 84