ArimanaArimana's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 12
Arimana 1 month ago 1
Ideal rose scent, but only for half on hour
Are you looking for the ideal rose scent? Try this one. It is the most beautiful rose I have ever smelled. And I smelled a lot.
...already counted, which can save next months, and went to website, where the bottle is for sale...at the moment the rose has gone away and spices have emerged. They may have been nice spices, but I wanted THAT rose. So another sprey...beautiful again...and spices again in half an hour. The rose yes, smell it, somewhere in the background. But that was different, that in the beginning.
Do I buy expensive perfumes immediately after smelling them for 5 minutes? No never. Here it was so beautiful, that I had no doubts, and the price was less important. If we look at the fragrance notes, we see that the rose is actually only on the top notes. My perfume friend smells the rose all day, and enjoys the perfume all day, so I gave leftovers of the sample to her. Could be, it's beautiful perfume. For me it's only like that for the first half hour, then comes disappointment - because I want a rose, but smell spices :)(most).
Arimana 2 months ago 2
Masterpiece
Masterpiece.
There is a big difference with edp. Extrait is variable, leathery, at one moment it smells of apricot, at another dry smoky plums, very well blended.
Not recommended for inexperienced noses. I read negative reviews, that's why I say it.
Deep, intense perfume. Extremely pleasant to wear it.
Arimana 2 months ago 1 1
5.5
Uninspired
Very neutral scent. Smells nice, easy to wear, goes with everything. I smell all the notes, which are in the description. Well blended. Used today, tomorrow don't know what you wore yesterday. Because not special. If the scent were human, his profession would be "a diplomat". I smell a little honey, which is not listed in the fragrance notes. Besides being very neutral, it doesn't smell unique. Reminds me something, what I smelled before. Bought a bottle 100 ml last year for around €25, at de Bijenkorf , never worn. Only tested, and for someone made a decant for a gift (was asked for, I would choose a different scent as a free decant with bottle purchase). Totally uninspired. Smells good, but you don't want to wear it. At least its my impression. Technically, the price /quality, its a great value for the money. The perfume don’t smell cheap at all & have very good quality.
Arimana 4 months ago 1
Exellent perfume
Honey, labdanum ... I do not want to lay out on notes, it will not convey the smell. Delicious (not gourmand delicious, but aesthetically pleasing)
I have a wish immediately buy a bottle.
(I owned a decant)
And finally remove from the collection all perfumes that I rate below 8 out of 10.
Why? Use what you like average, if you can use what you really enjoy, “wauw” scents.

Exellent perfume, unique & good quality.
Arimana 7 months ago 1
Plesant rose scent
Plesant rose scent, very natural, not sweet, tender and elegant. Wel-blended. Longevity & sillage goed, but not at the disturbing way (the perfume is quite soft). Don’t smell a lot of pepper, kan not say it’s spicy.
Must have for rose-scents lovers & collectors.
One of the best rose scents I've ever tried.
1 - 5 by 12