Arman038Arman038's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 11
Arman038 10 months ago

Is it still good?
Davidoff's cool water. A true classic. Even though it came out in 1988, let me introduce you to this fragrance.

It has a lot of notes in the note breakdown. I'm going to keep it simple. The scent is green-aquatic, mostly green to my nose. It's not that strong. It's fresh, as if you walk on a football pitch on a saturday morning. Even though this fragrance exists for over 30 years, you won't smell dated. It's a timeless fragrance.

I'm young, so I haven't got a clue how strong CW was before the reformulations. My 2020 bottle performs good for a fresh fragrance, especially for that price. I get for about 5 to 6 hours of performance with 1.5 hours of decent projection.

Now we've come to the main question: is CW still good enough?
Yes, I think you could still rock CW. Back in the days everyone was wearing it, but guess what? I wasn't born back then. Nowadays there aren't many guys in their twenties owning CW, at least not where I live. I'm not saying that you're smelling unique when you're wearing CW, but the average man in their twenties in 2021 wears Dior sauvage, Bleu de Chanel, or some other blue fragrance.

I don't think that you're boring if you wear CW. It's a mass pleasing and versitale fragrance. Nowadays you can get it for a really low price.

Davidoff's cool water is still good enough and it will be good enough for another 30 years.

Arman038 10 months ago 2

A spicebomb indeed
Winter. I hate it. I don't like the cold and I will never like it. Spicebomb extreme is something that makes winter a little bit better.

This fragrance is made for winter and winter only. This fragrance is full of spices and it contains a sweet vanilla note. Because of all those edible notes, I get the feeling that I could eat this fragrance. When you read the note breakdown, you might think that this scent is too strong, but it's really good blended. Yes it's strong, but to me it's not that offensive. It just is a gorgeous scent!

The performance is so good. It lasts on my skin for around 15 hours with 5 hours of sillage. It definetly is a strong winter fragrance.

Unfortunately, V&R spicebomb extreme is not a versitale fragrance. It's too strong for softer autumn days and spring. Some people around you may like it, but most people would get a headache. I'm not even going to mention summer.
I prefer to wear this fragrance on special occasions, nighttime and evenings out.

I don't suggest you to blindbuy this perfume. It could be too strong for you. I only suggest you this fragrance if you're looking for a strong, spicy winter scent.

Overall, spicebomb extreme is a top tier winter fragrance with beast mode performance.

Arman038 11 months ago

Great scent, bad performance.
Yves Saint Laurent la nuit de l'homme. Classic.

Once you've smelled it, you won't forget it. It opens up with a strong lavender and cardamon smell. Really sexy and adictive. The drydown is probaly the best part of this fragrance. It's so alluring.

But, as you already know, there's a downside. It lacks performance. It's shame. After 5 hours, it's completely gone off my skin. Of course, I have travel atomizers, but it's still unfortunate that it doesn't perform.

I still suggest you to get this fragrance. It's too sexy to not have this one your collection. In my opinion this one is the beste fragrance for dates.

Arman038 11 months ago

Morillas and fresh fragrances
I own this fragrance for over a year now and I can describe it with only one word: wow!

It smells aquatic-fresh, just like the original acqua di gio, but more earthy because of the incense and patchouli. The green notes in adg profumo make the scent more masculine, earthyer and sexy.

It performs good aswell, especially for a aquatic-fresh scent. I get about 8 hours of performance with 2,5 hours of sillage.

This one is probaly the most versatile fragrance I own. You can wear it in the high heat and, if you spray enough, also in the winter. You can wear this on the most occasions. On birthdays, to work, in uni, terraces and so on so forth. I do think it's best suited on summer days.

It deserves all the hype it got. I just adore this scent. CAHSEE, D&G the one edp and adg profumo are my only 10 out of 10 fragrances. Sometimes you can't explain why you like a scent so much and that's the case for me with this fragrance. I just love it!

Arman038 11 months ago 3

The right fragrance with the wrong name
Where should I start? As you already know, Dior homme 2020 doesn't contain iris. For me that's not an issue. I'm not a big fan of iris.

But how does this fragrance smell? Woody. Fresh. It's classy, masculine and really versatile. Even though I yet haven't wore it on summer days, I can assure you that you can wear this fragrance on warmer days. It's fresh enough for the summer and strong enough for the colder days. For me, this fragrance is not generic. I don't know a fragrance wich is similar to this one. It's totaly not the usual blue fragrance we know from big designer houses. It even smells sophisticated if you're only used to designer fragrances (like me). I don't suggest you to do it because of the price, but I think Dior homme 2020 is blindbuy worthy.

The performance is great. On my skin it easily performs 10+ hours with 3 hours of sillage. Because of that it will gather you compliments, I can assure you that.

It annoys me that all those youtubers dislike this fragrance, just because they took out the iris. If this fragrance was under an other name, they would have praised Dior. Don't let the hate influence you!

To sum it up, this scent is great, just like the performance. If you guys don't want to wear Dior homme 2020, I will wear it!

1 - 5 of 11