BS96BS96's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 9
BS96 4 months ago 2
No amber no oud?
I got this perfume a couple months ago, it was in my wishlist for quite a long time.
To be honest on this perfume, it does smell amazing and superbly elegant, but wheres the amber? And wheres the oud? I can not smell anything from those 2 and I was quite excited to buy a roja with an rose-oud combo then thought maybe this is going to be something like I expected, with an ambery twist, but NO.
All i can smell is like a caramelized sweet rose with a bright citrusy-figgy opening and thats it. The perfume stays very linear from the very first spray up to the drydown which of course doesn’t last long. I have nothing against weak projecting fragrances but for this kind of money, yeah I expect it to do magic.
Overal it is a very elegant fragrance, suit-tie perfection but nothing groundbreaking or nothing super unique or head turning.
I do not regret buying it, but if I could go 3 months back I would definetly think twice before buying it.
BS96 9 months ago 3 2
Luxury in a bottle
I tested this several times before ordering a full bottle because it is pretty expensive I didn’t want to blind buy it.
This is expensive but it is worth every peny of it
It opens very bright because of the citruses mixed with that patchouli, you can also smell that rose and oud but in the opening they are only back in the background. In the heart is where that rose and jasmin come to life and that oud starts to come more alive while citruses and patchouli start to fade a little bit.
For me the drydown is where this one shines it becomes a lot more oudy and earthy also with a little sweet touch from the jasmin it is amazing.
I have never came across anything that smells close to this it is by far one of the most unique scents. Also I don’t know how or why, maybe it is because of the bottle but it smells somehow blue to me. Very intoxicating and sexy although be very careful with that sprayer this one lasts and projects like no other perfume it’s amazing how strong this one is. It has been changed in the perfume oil where before it was PURE PARFUM now it’s EAU DE PARFUM but still there are absolutely 0 issues with the performance of this one. If you are looking for something special something that you never smelled before please check this one out, it is an amazing blend which is a little bit pricy about 700€ but trust me, it is worth every penny of it, that is why It became my most prefered perfume ever :).
BS96 1 year ago 3
Sweet floral on steroids
This scent changed my mind aboud florals.
I used to hate florals and used to think that florals are very feminine until I found out about boadicea ardent, seemed interesting on fragrantica so I ordered a sample of this and after the first spray oh my…
This is a game changing floral.
That first blast of floral mixed with the honey,beeswax & amber is really to die for.
It’s very rose-ish but somehow it is very masculine smelling floral
For the guys that are afraid to use rose based fragrances you are really missing out a lot.
It is very alluring, sexy and inviting perfect for dates or night outs
Longevity and projection are also great especially for this price range!
I get about 9-10 hours of longevity and very solid projection for the first 3-4 hours then you are left with an amazing skinscent from the drydown of the fragrance which still from time to time you are going to get small whiths of the scent.
BS96 1 year ago 4 1
Erba Summer!
I know how many people think this leans more feminine, but guys I enjoy this one so much. How can you hate fruits,musk,vanilla? This is a coctail in a perfume bottle
Smells amazing from the opening till the drydown. It opens very loud with juicy fruits dries down to a fruity coctail mixed with vanilla & musk which makes it a little bit more creamy. Compliments to the roof, no one is ever going to say that you smell bad. People can smell you from 3 meters away so use with caution
Bottle looks super amazing velvety with gold touches that is what I expected from Xerjoff Quality
For all the people that base their opinions on fragrantica comments, please do try this one by yourself and let the magic hyptnotize you.
For me this is a 10/10 summer banger !
BS96 1 year ago 2
My signature scent
For 2 years now this is my signature scent, but I have to admit that does not mean that this smells super safe. It’s a very very challenging fragrance sweet vanilla with spices and raw tobacco, this is not you typical light “naxos” like tobacco.
For me this is a masterpiece, for those who know the niche world and whos nose is trained this is a masterpiece the best from the house period. Although not everyone compliments me, You feel power wearing this because it screams confidence and power it’s like “I don’t care what you think, I know I smell perfect and you can say nothing” it’s a really playful scent
The blend is superior and you can smell every single ingredient it’s really a masterwork. Raw tobacco some spices covered up by the sweetness of the vanilla giving it such a warm feeling you just want to cuddle with this fragrance. Do not listen to people about performance and batches, I got 2010 batch 2015 and 2019 they are all beastly the same. Only at the older bottles you smell more raw tobacco and the newer are more settled down vanilla is more prominent, but they all scream the same.
For me this is a 9,5/10 , a masterpiece from the house.
Scent 8/10