BS96BS96's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 7
BS96 2 months ago 3

Sweet floral on steroids
This scent changed my mind aboud florals.
I used to hate florals and used to think that florals are very feminine until I found out about boadicea ardent, seemed interesting on fragrantica so I ordered a sample of this and after the first spray oh my…
This is a game changing floral.
That first blast of floral mixed with the honey,beeswax & amber is really to die for.
It’s very rose-ish but somehow it is very masculine smelling floral
For the guys that are afraid to use rose based fragrances you are really missing out a lot.
It is very alluring, sexy and inviting perfect for dates or night outs
Longevity and projection are also great especially for this price range!
I get about 9-10 hours of longevity and very solid projection for the first 3-4 hours then you are left with an amazing skinscent from the drydown of the fragrance which still from time to time you are going to get small whiths of the scent.

BS96 7 months ago 4

Erba Summer!
I know how many people think this leans more feminine, but guys I enjoy this one so much. How can you hate fruits,musk,vanilla? This is a coctail in a perfume bottle
Smells amazing from the opening till the drydown. It opens very loud with juicy fruits dries down to a fruity coctail mixed with vanilla & musk which makes it a little bit more creamy. Compliments to the roof, no one is ever going to say that you smell bad. People can smell you from 3 meters away so use with caution
Bottle looks super amazing velvety with gold touches that is what I expected from Xerjoff Quality
For all the people that base their opinions on fragrantica comments, please do try this one by yourself and let the magic hyptnotize you.
For me this is a 10/10 summer banger !

BS96 7 months ago 2

My signature scent
For 2 years now this is my signature scent, but I have to admit that does not mean that this smells super safe. It’s a very very challenging fragrance sweet vanilla with spices and raw tobacco, this is not you typical light “naxos” like tobacco.
For me this is a masterpiece, for those who know the niche world and whos nose is trained this is a masterpiece the best from the house period. Although not everyone compliments me, You feel power wearing this because it screams confidence and power it’s like “I don’t care what you think, I know I smell perfect and you can say nothing” it’s a really playful scent
The blend is superior and you can smell every single ingredient it’s really a masterwork. Raw tobacco some spices covered up by the sweetness of the vanilla giving it such a warm feeling you just want to cuddle with this fragrance. Do not listen to people about performance and batches, I got 2010 batch 2015 and 2019 they are all beastly the same. Only at the older bottles you smell more raw tobacco and the newer are more settled down vanilla is more prominent, but they all scream the same.
For me this is a 9,5/10 , a masterpiece from the house.
Scent 8/10
Projection 8/10
Compliments 4/10

BS96 7 months ago 2

Fresh vanilla bomb !
I had couple of samples before ordering this rocket, but today I recieved the big boy full bottle
This vanilla is to die for, this is a very spicy very warm very sweet/ambery addictive smell.
I do get simularities with nishane Ani but Ani is less refined and much boring in my opinion, ani would be good for daily use while hale bopp for a night out because this rocket really stands out.
Performance is on the roof, is very potent especially the first hour, it’s an extrait de parfum so you wouldn’t expect it to project as much but this one does trust me. It is a little bit pricy tho but if alexandria 2 can cost 500€ then spending 350€ on this is like getting it for free this stuff is really good, its bold its rich it’s powerful,potent,sweet,warm, night out or a date would suite this the best. It’s very sweet spicy and ambery but it’s also very refreshing because of that lemon on the top.
Overal rating:
Smell 9/10
Projection 8/10
Versatille 8/10

BS96 8 months ago 4

Best summer fragrance from the house!
I just got my hands on this,and by far this is the best summer frag from the house!
Yes hacivat is much more potent and much more playful but let’s be honest how many hacivat vibe fragrances are out there? Even with club de nuit 20€ fragrance you can smell hacivat-ish!
Ege is much more subtle,doesn’t scream as loud although longevity is still pretty damn good.I find ege much more classy,much more unique much more interesting that hacivat.
the green and aquatic notes mix very good together the blend is to die for but i am going to mention this is not for everybody,unexperienced noses may find this very harsh but the ones that like it will never get rid of it.
Scent 9/10
Projection 7/10
Value 8/10 because you can still find it for 120-140€ on the market.

1 - 5 of 7