Bruhman8000Bruhman8000's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 11
Bruhman8000 5 months ago

Shadowy Pile of Misery
This fragrance wreaks of chemically created pepper accord and nothing else. I smelled this and wanted to vomit. I had been on a recent kick where I loved everything pepper related. From fragrance to food to the Beatles album... Pepper was on a win streak until I met this troll on bridge of success. I sprayed this bottle and the atomizer had trouble producing a spray but when it finally did come... what came out was an utter abomination to my nose and eyes as well. I know fragrance is art but I see why this monster was not put out for the world to see or we pretended as if we didn't notice. I can't complain about note breakdown as they are not listed but I tell you that I smelled pepper on top of these evil chemical notes. Which is sad because I often find myself sticking up for my synthetic smells and their nuances but this is the exception. This is the ugly little cousin of spice bomb minus the sweet pleasant undertones. I get a hint of chlorine in the mix and that pungent peppery powder resurfaces and burns my nostrils again as I try to finish this review without wiping it off my skin. Maybe there will be a redo for me trying this, but for now this is a scrubber and I need to get this evil off my skin.

1/10 because the projection is good

Bruhman8000 2 years ago 1

First She Brings me up, then She Lets me Down
Not gonna waste any time on how I feel about this one. This is one of the best things I have ever smelled but it just fleets immediately. This didn't stop me from buying the bottle as the natural cherry scent with rose nuance was one of the most magical experiences I have ever had with a fragrance. It's almost linear with cherry and almond throughout with a tart cherry dry down. I tried wild cherry by Mancera and they both are everything that the other is not. This is natural, delicate, fruity but fleeting. Mancera wild cherry is synthetic but "beast mode" projection and longevity. It's ironic how both of those fragrances miss where the other lands a great achievement. Aside from the most beautiful tom ford has ever had I find it difficult to justify this $325 purchase I just made. This is only for the cherry lover and serious collectors. Great but not $325 great.

7/10

Bruhman8000 2 years ago 1

Clean Shower Feel
This is a refreshing burst of energy out of the shower in a bottle. It's bright and inoffensive. If I could compare it to anything I would say it's like lemon-mint bubblegum. There's nothing special that pops out from the notes aside from the mint and cardamom which probably give it that strong projection. Yes its a projection bomb(on my skin at least) that cast its cloud for no less than 6 hours on my skin and is a decent minty skin scent for a few hours after that. Whatever they did to concoct this lovely fragrance and give it this much depth should be echoed in my other favorites in this same vein. This is sure to please the the veterans or casual users alike. The only reason it doesn't get a higher mark from me is that it's not unique in the slightest but with price point, performance, and likability- I give this one the green light in my book.

8.5/10

Bruhman8000 2 years ago 2

A chocolate Dream
This fragrance is one of the best chocolate fragrances I have ever smelled. The notes marry perfectly together to form a fragrance that reminds you of a devil cake. That's the best I can do to describe it. It opens up with a fresh chocolate smell that dries down to a bitter chocolate which is the same taste you get from coffee after taste or a cooking chocolate if you've ever eaten that. It's nutty and creamy but the chocolate base remains throughout. This fragrance starts of sweet and finishes bitter. This Gourmand from the house of Panah London is like a desert liquer that can be paired with a nice meal( if people were food lol). This is a top notch chocolate frag worth checking out. I give this a 8/10 only because the longevity and sillage do not blow me away. This is a formal gourmand and more towards chocolate lovers. Not a daily fragrance but a damn good one though.

Bruhman8000 2 years ago 2

Classy Wearable Oud
This scent piece takes an elegant spin on modern oud fragrances. It's rosey with a champagne vibe(bitter and sweet on the backwash). I think it's the ambergris in the background that gives it that type of aquatic and bitter vibe to it. Still the florals are the key to this one. Rose and patchouli make this slightly green and floral but totally sexy on any woman or man who wears it. It projects about 4-5 feet for a good 6 hours on my skin and is a sweet skin scent after that like most rose-oud combinations. It's important to note that hardcore perfume people might complain if they don't get the medicinal oud smell( I love that skanky smell) on the first pump but you get a natural oud smell in the cloud that will linger for the few hours you have it on your skin.

If this were a designer it would be a Dior. It's not the first house to mix rose and oud but they made it out to be a floral oud and this fragrance would definitely fit amongst the more prominent houses that feature ouds like Tom Ford or MFK which I consider the top of the line when it comes to Oud. I think the Panah Company in London reached back to their roots in India to make a pleasant scent for the casual user whether the the user is a fan of oud or not. Both the simple and sexy design of the bottle make this collection worthy. This doesn't kick the same way some way an MFK scent would but that's part of what makes this a daily reach and viable in any weather/occasion. This perfume checks the major blocks on wearability and compliment factor(if you even care about that type of thing.)

1 - 5 of 11