Callas

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 53
Callas 9 years ago
Experience in Berlin
At the Parfumo meeting we visit the 'Berlin paradise of the smells'.
We were immediately welcomed very friendly by Mario Worms who wanted to help us to fulfilling our smell wishes immediately.

We admired many known brands in the gigantic glass of Shelf.
I tested a smell of Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger and immediately i fell in love. Thanks Maris for the tip.

Bergamote Boisée reminds me of a hot day of holiday, coming from the sea/beach and running through a cedar grove to the beach sheet.
The smell shall arouse the memory of the Provence; I wasn't now there yet.
Easy sweet - a blot of honey develop besides the immediate citrus wood note.
This is already almost the complete smell course and beguiles me. It doesn't always have to be a gigantic pyramid.
It doesn't become a cuddling smell, at the end he is dry.
Wonderful!

BB is part of the masculine smells of the brand besides Figue Fruitée. 'Les Inédits' (The unpublished) were created by the Grasser Parfumeur Jean Claude Gigodot.
BB stays on my skin up to the morning hours, the Sillage, however, isn't obtrusive. I have found a smell which resembles no-one in my collection yet.

The bottle is a white Eyecatcher. The lid with very much wood optics lie in the hand well.

Whenever I spray on the smell, I am reminded of the wonderful special time in Berlin with Turandot and Maris.
And I am happy.
Callas 10 years ago
2.5
2.5
Sweet Flirt
At the order of bathing balls at Lush a sample of this smell was enclosed.

I for once quote of the home page in Austria:

"An innocent, summery perfume which is so sweet and tingling like the first love. This smell dances on the skin and one reminds of careful kisses in in the middle summer meadow. Fresh apple and exciting lemon develop into a tasty and seductive cinnamon base which remains long still after the first kiss in memory on the warm skin."

It could be the description of a poetic teenager.
It smells very strongly Lemongras, no miracle, since Lemongras, Citronella and lime are contained. Green apples also are represented and said sweet one beats contrary to one from the beginning.
If the lovers has wrapped up a cinnamon cake, the blanket can be spread on the meadow. The thing is smell technically then perfect. Yes, perhaps the cake hunger of the young man is so big that he begins nibbling also at dear to his.

There is the smell in embroidering form and liquid. My test is tightly, oily, easily wachsig on the skin and (unfortunately) keeps very long. I cannot state a Sillage.
For me the smell is who obviously intendedly for very young people likes it, however.
Callas 10 years ago 3
Mr. and Mrs. Ho Hang with tension expects
First snuffling impression: „come, hmmm, very well“

Why does Balenciaga call a perfume like one name more Asianly?
I haven't been able to find any explicable reason for it.
The name is briefly and concisely and no French tongue twister.

I have sprayed the smell on the other wrist.

The seventies send their regards. I like nostalgia.
Light citric, I tastily smell.
Geranium fortunately isn't contained much, I don't like this one.
Very light mint smells wonderfully next to the spices.

I very much like the move of cedar mated with slight rose smell and lavender.
A quite soft sweet one puts herself to this, not to many and not too little.

The lovely base then reaches me.
Smokily, resinous but also again quite, quite discreet, the little Orient.

I would describe durability and Sillage as mediocre. I haven't sprayed intensely. I must thriftily handle him.

It isn't the smell to be able to carry him only for men since I am a Mrs. and very happy.

Greeting and kiss to Hamburg!
Callas 10 years ago 1
A bit of thing healer world....
. . . . say a friend, when I the scent with a few words briefly described.
But the words are very true.

Un Coeur en Mai is completely calm, quiet.

A bleeding green meadow, equipped with sections lush, different flower fields that all at the same time give a lovely touch of their souls.

Here I am completely eternity; individual fragrance modules are not make for me.
A quite complex fragrance captured my heart.
Rose, Iris (?), Mimosa - like a colourful spring bouquet with easy pleasant sweetness, fine spicy, passed me.

I feel elated; in certain moments of wearing even romantic, playful. Many hours the scent with me remains.
Here I feel differently as eternity.
My feelings are affected.
I find the scent irresistible.

Yes, Un Coeur en Mai has taken my heart.
And I need the healer world feeling not only in May.
Callas 10 years ago 3
Turandots' hero
Liu is the name of the heroine in the last Opera of Puccini's "Turandot".

I am enthusiastic about the scent.
As mentioned by other Parfumos in Germany, he closely resembles Chanel No. 5. He is dry, dark, but not very floral, more bergamot Jasmin Woody amber, leathery and wonderfully powdery.

Liu is my hero.

I was allowed to test Liu vintage and say big thanks to Mojo2000.
1 - 5 by 53