DamaBianca

Perfume Reviews
Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 8
Candy for grown-ups
I recently received a sample of this perfume, it seems very interesting to me, even more so because it is extremely persistent and already on the third day it smells on my jacket, getting better and better. First, the fruity notes come to the fore, but when it calms down, the bourbon vanilla comes to the fore. It is not one of the comfortable fragrances that I wear primarily for my own pleasure, but one that attracts attention.
I wore it when I wore a velvet retro dress, the perfect combination of fabric texture and fragrance. All in all, it's not my favorite type of fragrance, but it's very interesting and good quality, people around me also liked it, I would definitely find opportunities to use at least 10 ml decant I just bought
Best smelling mosquito repellent
I'm not joking, when going outside during summer, I make sure to wear it. I's strong and poweful lavander at the basis, rounded up my vanilla which makes it appropriate for any occasion.

I sometimes wear it to the+ office, with limited number of spritzes and it's one of the rare perfumes that last even after work (8+ hrs). Elegant and wearable in any occasion, I don't find it quite special but rather pleasant and acceptable. It's secret power is being the best smelling repellent out there.
DamaBianca 3 months ago 1
Alppe strudel with lemon tea
"Do you smell apple strudel?" - was a question from my acquaintance while working on a project together. I had it for a short time and it couldn't go unnoticed, this comment is the funniest comment on a perfume I've ever heard (I didn't admit that it was a perfume and that it was me, and nothing was burning nearby), but still in real and this spray gives the smell of a warm home in winter with "apple strudel" just taken out of the oven.
Another friend expertly noticed the note of lemon, smelling exactly as the drops she squeezes into her mint tea every morning.

It is wonderful as a room fragrance, but too strong and invasive for me to use as my own perfume. The quality of the ingredients is commendable and it is really long-lasting, great for the price.
A truly unisex perfume
I'd disagree to the markeeting and dare to suggest this as a great fragrance for women, too. I got a bottle for a family member and now I can't resist wearing it myself.
A very warm and cozy vanilla relaxes the wearer while the mix of spices make the wearer exotic appearing. Shares similarity to Bvlgari Man Black, both that I often recommend.
DamaBianca 3 months ago 2
Refreshing cardamom
This is a cardamom done well. At first, I couldn't identify the notes, well blended, woodsy spiced calm scent. I don't really get elemi in here, but I love it. It leans more towards the masculine, though I'd still wear it if I ever get my hands on a bottle. I've put it on 2hrs ago and projection is great, longevity seems promising from this point, Xerjoff never fails to amaze me.
1 - 5 by 8