EmberRoseEmberRose's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 14
EmberRose 18 hours ago 1
Prada L'Homme
So, I had a small sample of this fragrance sitting around since 2019 it wasn't until July that I finally tested it on my skin and fell in love.

Anecdotes aside, Prada L'Homme has that fresh soapy out of the shower kind of smell and it's heavenly now in regards to my experience with it on my skin it radiates at around arms length on me and I'll occasionally get hints of it in the air but after around 3 hours it turns into a skin scent I had to sniff my wrists to see if it was still there.

Long story short it lasts around 8 hours on me but it is mostly a skin scent at that point, but I don't see that as a bad thing. And considering this has been the only fragrance by Prada that I immediately wanted a bottle of says a lot, and Prada L'Homme is very much unisex despite being marketed to men and I really enjoy it.
EmberRose 5 days ago 1
Scandal pour Homme
To me Scandal pour Homme is like being wrapped up in blanket of sweetness and it's very comforting in that aspect.

And since I recently got my hands on Le Beau I have been going on a small JPG masculine fragrance gander, and I got my nose on this one fairly recently and was immediately swept away (I'm a sucker for gourmonds) and once again it reacted well with my skin chemistry that aside. This radiates at arms length on me and a little more if I spray it on my cloths for good measure as it lasts around 8-12 hour on me which is great.

Also noticed today I may have gotten a small compliment from a guy while wearing this I think he was only saying he liked my jacket because he could smell this on me, just confirms that men like women who wear men's fragrances and it smells good on them which is all the confirmation you need.
EmberRose 11 days ago 1
Idole Nectar
Had some time to live with this for a few days and it has been one of my most anticipated releases of the year.

And with Idole Nectar I admit I am a serial over-sprayer with it, because it only lasts around 6 hours on me but I get a good amount of projection as it is around arms length. Like with all the other Idole flankers, to me Idole Nectar opens with a candied rose and after about 4 hours it turns into a skin scent on me and I'll get small hints of caramel popcorn this makes a great spring/summer scent just wish it lasted longer on my skin can't win them all.
EmberRose 22 days ago 3
Le Beau
I remember falling in love with Le Beau when I smelt it on a test strip way back in 2019 I was looking for a birthday present for myself at the time, and then I finally got round trying it on my skin after getting a sample of it it worked out really well with my skin chemistry. I later told myself I'd buy a bottle of this and I finally have.

One thing I enjoy about JPG fragrances specifically this one is the tongue and cheek leaf on the crown jewels shall we say. And well since I do art for a profession I enjoy that little touch on the bottle though most people might find it tacky but I don't anyway. So I always found Le Beau lead more unisex despite being marketed to men and having finally been able to rock this fragrance I get a nice amount of sillage at arms length and it lasts for hours on me because I remember spraying the back of my hand yesterday with this and it was still there the next day.
EmberRose 1 month ago 2
Day Dreams
This among Intense Cafe and Sweet Oriental Dream these where my discoveries of Montale it was also my first niche fragrance house that I went head first into so I can be a bit sentimental about them.

As for Day Dreams I remember opening up the little treasure box and smelling it and falling in love, and well it because an inevitable signature scent for me as I quickly ordered a bigger bottle because a small 20ml wasn't going to last considering how much I loved it, to me Day Dreams is a happy scent and if I ever feel in a foul mood I tend to take it out of the box and smell it and feel like I'm somewhere else on a tropical island.

And one thing I love Montale fragrances is they are beasts in sillage and longevity, and this one will always have a special place in my heart and I will never not being buying back-up bottles of it.
1 - 5 by 14