EmorandeiraEmorandeira's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 356
Emorandeira 16 days ago 1

Fruity Lily of the valley
I recognize the quality in this perfume. A green and creamy fragrance, with soft floral touches centered on the lily of the valley note, and a fruity and sweet touch that gives it the most addictive and pleasant touch. This is a fairly classic scent, nothing to break the mold or try to be especially original, but well built and with a pretty good performance for the type of perfume it is.
It is a fresh and versatile perfume, ideal for spring or summer days, which does not interfere at all with daily activities.
However, it is a type of aroma that Ami personally does not quite captivate me. Therefore, although the sample that I have, I will use it with pleasure and I understand that there are people who may fall in love with it, I will continue searching the Teo Cabanel collection to see if I find something that suits me more. This remains at a psi PSA, although due to its quality, it recharges my desire to continue to know the French brand better.

Scent: 7.5
Versatility: 9
Originality: 6
Global: 8

Emorandeira 27 days ago 2

Citric and fresh
A musky citrus perfume that, surprisingly, I really liked. And I say surprisingly because citrus and marine perfumes are usually the ones I like the least, and not because the aroma itself displeases me but because they are not very original to me and tend to have a rather bad performance on my skin.

However, I really liked Moscow mule. On the one hand, the aroma, even though it is the type of aroma of its style (that if bergamot, that if white flowers, that if ginger, that if musk ...) It has something that makes it quite different for me from other similar perfumes. It is not that it is an example of originality or a conceptual perfume work of art or an olfactory experience; but it has something that catches my attention and that on my skin develops differently from other similar ones. It also has a good performance that is good for this time of aromas since I can feel it for many hours without problems and that on my skin is not usually normal, the lemon and I do not get along very well.

What I notice the most are the citrus notes and the ginger that gives it a spicy touch. In the middle the hediona, giving its soft floral touch and when drying, above all, a very discreet but persistent musk (nothing to do with the musk used in Musc invisible tank, although it may be the same, the way it is mixed here means that it does not have the dirty development that the other had on my skin). There are also very soft woods in the background and a powdery touch that is probably given by the ambrette musk.

In short, it is a pleasant, fresh and easy-to-use perfume, ideal to be worn daily in spring and summer or even as a fragrance for during and after the gym.

Scent: 9
Versatility: 8
Originality: 7.5
Overall: 8.5

Emorandeira 30 days ago 1

Amber and White flowers
Hemlock is a fairly light UAE de toilette that, despite its sweet and amber character, has a fresh background that makes it ideal for me to use during the day even with high temperatures. Despite all the notes described, what I mainly notice are white flowers, fresh but quite sharp and with an animalistic point, on a slightly amber base. The rum and the plastic point of the vinyl are present, especially in the output, and all this is also accompanied by a small touch of spice.

I think it is a highly recommended perfume for those who are looking for something for the day now for the summer but want to escape the typical citrus and marine perfumes; or for those looking for something sweet but not harassing or cloying. I would also encourage those who like white flowers and are looking for something different, because if something characterizes hemlock, it is precisely that, which is different.

The performance is very moderate, but it is not surprising being a UAE de toilette. As for the price, it is not bad considering that it is a niche brand with a very limited production. If this fragrance offers something, it is just that: exclusivity.

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 7
Versatility: 10
Originality: 10
Overall: 8.5

Emorandeira 30 days ago 1

Lipstick fruity scent
My favorite perfume from the Discovery set! What does it smell like? Well, what it promises ... Lipstick but the kind that smell good, the kind my mother and grandmother used when I was little. It also has the fruity touch of the raspberry that gives it a sweet spot and makes it more addictive.

The performance is very moderate, something that I have found in the entire line of the brand that I have tried, but in this case it compensates me with how much I like the smell. I would use it during the day at any time as it is sweet enough to sweeten winter days, but with a fresh and fruity touch that can help make summer days better.

As for quality, I can only repeat that it gives what it promises. It is certainly quite a synthetic scent, perhaps more reminiscent of designer perfumes than niche lines, but the lipstick effect is so successful that, at least in my case, it manages to make me forget all that and just want to go back to smell it more and more.

To finish, just comment that although certainly the color of the bottle, the name, the brand and the notes may suggest that it is a very feminine perfume, I see it perfectly wearable for a boy. Of course, knowing that you are wearing a perfume that is on the border. But for those men who enjoy fragrances like Dior homme or Gentleman by Givenchy I would encourage you to try it.

Scent: 10
Longevity: 7
Versatility: 8.5
Originality: 9
Overall: 9

Emorandeira 1 month ago 2

Blood and spices with a hint of flowers
This fragrance has surprised me and I would place it between the original and different and the rare. Even so, I cannot give it the highest mark for performance reasons and because, although as I say the aroma is original, for my personal taste it does not end up being pleasant since it has something in the background that does not quite convince me. It has a beautiful face but the bloody parte is a bit disgusting for me...

The aroma mainly for me is a slightly sweet and spicy rose. The anise and liquorice are very remarkable and the patchouli in the background is very very light. All this feels light but at the same time strange (I also have to admit that licorice and anise are not my favorite scents). Also, deep down I notice something that I don't know because it reminds me of the aroma that is produced when a can of tuna is opened. I know it's weird ... But I think that's what makes the perfume not quite convincing me, although people Who love like spicy and medicinal aromas will probably love it, since the quality of the perfume is high. When I ice it from afar, what I notice the most is the aroma of liquorice.

The performance is quite moderate. The duration is not bad but the projection is soft from the beginning making it a more daily perfume and perfectly wearable with heat. Perhaps you would say that it is a perfume to wear during the day in spring and on summer nights when you do not want to attract much attention.

Scent: 7
Sillage: 5
Versatility: 8
Originality: 10
Overall: 7.5

1 - 5 of 356