EmorandeiraEmorandeira's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 313
Emorandeira 4 days ago 1

Green fresh fragrance
Green, citric and spicy perfume, very fresh. I don't understand why they qualify it as feminine when it is a totally unisex scent for me, in the line of perfumes like CK one.

The perfume itself I like. It is pleasant and very easy to wear, a quite sporty scent ideal for day-to-day activities. The performance is also good: good duration and quite good projection. However, I find it a problem and that is that, to be a niche perfume, it is a fairly normal and generic aroma so although I like it I would not buy it. There are quite a few similar options on the market for even a tenth of the price. A good job from a design point of view but I don't know to what extent it can correspond to the price.

Scent: 8
Longevity: 7
Projection: 6
Value for money: 4
Versatility: 10
Originality: 5
Overall: 6.5

Emorandeira 4 days ago 1

Great wiskey scent
If It just would have a bit better performance It could be one of my favourite perfumes. Nevertheless ivvavik lacks a bit un performance and sillage.

The opening is intense and at this momento, and knowing that It is a Woody extrait, It seems It Will be a beast fragance. At this moment the scent is very Woody and spicy. I can feel the cedar background with the alcoholic bomb of wiskey mixed with the nutmeg and a bit of flowers which give a very special character to the perfume. Then the dry down arrives and It becomes even better. It is nos as being in front of a cardhu on the rock Glass and It brought me remembers of my childhood, when my father sometimes had a Glass os this dribk before going ves while que erre watching TV together at the living room. At the background a very very good and natural cedarwood and rounding again the hint of flowers and spices.

The problem CAME with after two hours I couldnt feel the fragance on my skin anymore. I thought It could be because I could get used to the scent but today I smelt my shirt from yesterday and... Nothing...It is as if I wouldnt worn any perfume yesterday. And this is really sad because the quality of the perfume is superb and smell is very very nice for me.

The scent is a bit more masculine but I this could be worn by a women always when she like the alcoholic fragrances. I would have said that this is a night fragrance but as the performance is so weak It can be worn at any time.

Scent: 9
Longevity: 6
Sillage: 5
Quality/price: 4.5 (the quality is good but i cannot pass It being an extrait and even more expensive than the other perfumes of the brand because of that)
Versatility: 8
Originality: 9
Global: 7

Emorandeira 4 days ago

Patchouli
A very easy and pleasant chocolate patchouli. I love the effect that patchouli gives as a base note in many perfumes, adding density, darkness and intensity to the fragrances, but I'm not really a fan of perfumes that use it as the main note. Even so, leaving aside my personal tastes, I consider way to wakatobi a very good fragrance and one of my favorite patchouli perfumes (within which I wouldn't buy them for myself) together with sticky fingrrs by Francesca bianchi.

Scent: 8
Longevity: 9
Sillage: 6
Quality / price: 5
Versatility: 6
Originality: 5
Overall: 7.5

Emorandeira 6 days ago

Animalic & flowery dance
Infinite LOVE seems like a very interesting fragrance. I have to start by saying that it is a totally unisex perfume for me, not feminine at all, and that, I don't know if it's because of the contact with my skin, it seems more like a balsamic and animalistic floral than a fresh and aquatic perfume. In fact, the freshness that it has to me reminds me more of the airy and soapy freshness that aldehydes produce than of an aquatic note itself, but I don't know. I find it interesting how the perfume evolves. At first I found it fresher and very greenish, even giving me the sensation of the smell of cut grass in the background. But as it dries and melts with my skin, it has changed to the point I mentioned before, reminding me a bit of perfumes like Maai de bogue profumo or de parfums prissana. Even so, I have to say that it is a much softer and easier to wear perfume than any of those named. Whatever it is, what I see clear is that what stands out the most here are the flowers, and what I find most difficult to find in infinite LOVE is the tropical or even fruity point. Although it is also true that papaya is a fruit that does not have too much smell and, although I have eaten it on many occasions, I am not clear about how a papaya essence smells in perfumery. In addition, the papaya within the fruity touch also has a smell with slightly dirty and animalistic nuances, so perhaps that is where the feeling it gives me. This is undoubtedly one of my favorite perfumes from Almah's collection and the ones that are more likely to decide in the future to get a bottle. Maybe it's not a scent to receive compliments, but it is a scent that is almost Addictive every time I put my nose close to my wrists.

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 8
Projection: 6
Quality / price: 6
Versatility: 7
Originality: 9
Overall: 8.5

Emorandeira 7 days ago

Citrusy scent for summer
Citrus and spicy fragrance perfect for, as its name suggests, summer and spring days. Despite its citrus and fresh character, it is quite intense and long-lasting. Among those citrus fruits, for me, what stands out is something similar to grapefruit that, when combined with the greenish and creamy character of the Angelica root, with the floral touch of orange blossom and with the spicy aroma of ginger, thyme and rosemary settles pretty good on skin projecting moderately but consistently. During drying, a slightly more balsamic background appears, with a myrrh that gives a certain sweetness to the fragrance, but also a slightly dirtier character, and the juniper that takes over from the citrus. As the perfume dries, it becomes more and more spicy, probably due to the pepper. Summer BCN is not your typical summer perfume, nor do I think it pretends to be. It is like a Dior homme Cologne but overloading the spicy part and adding a much more forceful background. Among the last perfumes that I have tried, it reminds me a lot of AB from Blood concept because of that different and innovative way of working with citrus fruits.
The perfume is totally unisex, very nice although it is not something that I would wear on a regular basis. It is a simple fragrance for daily, casual and sport use. It can also work well as an office perfume, to smell clean without overwhelming anyone. Good option for those looking for simple and easy-to-carry aromas. Within the citrus aromas of the brand, I prefer Munnar Valley!

Scent: 7