EssilonnEssilonn's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 9
Essilonn 3 months ago 2
So sophisticated
I love this. Wearable year around. Smells like luxurious lotion. Very nice and creamy and a bit tropical. Sophisticated scent for many occasions.

Coconut isn't too overpowering and it doesn't smell like sunscreen either. So even though you don't like coconut I highly recommend to try this one out.

Performs really nicely and the bottle is stunning. The Only One Intense will be a part of my collection forever.
Essilonn 3 months ago 2
Sweet marshmallow
Sweet marshmallow scent I like to wear to bed. To me this smells like freshly opened bag of marshmallows.

Performance could be better but as a bed time scent I'm fine with that. Works also for layering with other fragrances. I think this would be great for teenagers who's just starting to wear fragrances.

A little synthetic as other Demeter perfumes I have tried.

This was a blind buy that I wouldn't repurchase. I like it but I don't love it.
Essilonn 3 months ago 1
Juvenile lollipop
Barbados Cherry is very synthetic sweet scent. Almost like a lollipop or other hard candy but definitely not cherry flavored ones.

This was a blind buy that I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad but there is much better options. Barbados Cherry is little too juvenile for my liking. This would suit very well for teenagers who's just starting to wear fragrances.

I can't imagine wear this public on it's own but it work for layering.
Essilonn 4 months ago 2
One of my favorites
Very different to other Nomades. In my opinion very unique I haven't smell anything like this before. I absolutely LOVE this.

When I wear this on a warm summer day I feel like I'm summer goddess. I haven't been in Morocco or Egypt but I imagine there would smell like this.

Date and vanilla is amazing combo. If you love gourmand fragrances you have to try this out.

The bottle is also very pretty. I can't complain about performance either. Chloe Nomade Naturelle will always be a part of my collection.
Essilonn 4 months ago 2
For the classy ladies
I got Gabrielle Essence as a gift. It's super classy and elegant creamy floral fragrance but not generic. If you are a business woman with a suit you really should try this out. Don't be afraid because it's Chanel. Much more youthful than most of the Chanel fragrances.

I'm definitely not that boss lady so I don't think this suits me very well. However it's beautiful and performs nicely.
1 - 5 by 9