FilipMurrayFilipMurray's Perfume Reviews

11 - 12 of 12
FilipMurray 8 months ago 4

Carnal Flower!
A flower oasis!
Tuberose, jasmine, eucalyptus, coconut and melon. There is also a bit of musk after a couple of hours.
The melon smells beautiful for the first hour. Very realistic.
The perfume is "sticky", thick and green.

Although it is for warmer weather, it works beautifully during cold winter days. It lasts about 10h+ and the sillage is huge.
It will remain on the clothes for a couple of weeks, amazing longevity on clothes.

Dominique Ropion... I believe that if we give him tuna oil, dust, mustard, banana and ketchup - he would be able to make a masterpiece. Man is simply a master of his craft.

10+ from me!

FilipMurray 8 months ago 3

Masterpiece!
Everything about France and Paris is magical... just like Frederic Malle.

This fragrance is all about luxury, magic and quality.

Rose, incense, raspberry and patchouli. A little bit of musk. Cinnamon and cloves are very quiet in the the background. I believe that the scent is creamy from sandalwood.
Raspberry makes it unique compared to other perfumes with rose note... it's a note that knocked me off my feet.

Do not blind buy this! It's a unisex fragrance, but I can understand why someone consider it as a feminine.

Performance is just amazing. Longevity and sillage are insane with 6 sprays. Over 8 hours with a strong aura. Skin scent for another 12 hours. Beast mode for fall and winter.

I will definitely always have this gem in my collection, it is just perfect.

it's a 10+, Mr. Dominique - thank you!

11 - 12 of 12