Finerthings8Finerthings8's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 7
Finerthings8 1 month ago 2
GalbanUomo

I was pleasantly surprised with this fragrance. It is high quality and unique enough to add to any collection. I haven’t tried edt version so i cant compare them. This has short boring start with citruses. Then blend of galbanum, geranium, sage and violet leaf take stage. Heart is most exciting part of this parfum. It has similar structure with fougere but here galbanum replaces lavander. Which makes big difference. This is mostly flowery herbal parfum with support of leather and oakmoss. It has also a little bit sweetness from flowers. If you are looking male flowery fragrance like me this is a very good option. But I still suggest that you should test it . I can imagine combination of galbanum, geranium, sage and violet leaf is not for everyone.
Performance is also above average, it lasts all day . I think it will be great at mid-temperaturess, like in spring time.
I am into design myself, so i have bit difficulty like some bottle designs. But I love this heavy black bottle with metal cap (I believe it is head of greyhound). It feels elegant and luxury.
This parfum is also have great value. I paid 55 euro. I think for this quality, this price is very good. Considering a lot of brands charging much more for their inferior products. I am enjoying this parfum and i can recommend to others.
Finerthings8 2 months ago 2
How did the rose ever open its heart?
How
Did the rose
Ever open its heart
And give to this world
All its
Beauty?
It felt the encouragement of light
Against its Being.
Otherwise,
We all remain
Too
Frightened

Poem from Hafiz

Many Poems written about Rose in Middle Eastern cultures. But this one resonates with me. It is one of the flower loved so much. This parfum has tripple doses of roses and musk.
Finerthings8 3 months ago 2
Metrosexual
This is very successful parfum. It is not just because it smells amazing. It also represents a style. Style of an urban metro sexual. He is familiar with suit and tie. He is a confident, dark and elegant.He also has a soft side, a feminine side. He likes iris , nothing wrong liking flowers. Dior is doing something nice here. They are trying to create a style of our time with fashion and parfums.Thats why this is “true” designer parfum . Maybe this style is also fading, getting older.
I am not that guy wears suite and tie. I always struggle to wear this one without a suite . Yet , I really enjoy wearing this because of quality and idea behind it.
Finerthings8 4 months ago 3
Pure Gold
This is pure gold . It smells like very opulent and expensive niche parfum. It took me several times to understand and enjoy this beauty. To able to enjoy this you have to like oud and Arabic style parfums. I don’t get any bad association what other people talks about. Yes oud can smell funky but that is the nature of it. If oud is not for you stay a way , it is very simple. This parfum can give you real oud experience even though it is all synthetic oud in here. Oud interpretation is done very well.
For me It smells wood, spices and honey. It smells also like dried cut tobacco and chocolate but that comes from oud. It is like smelling empty wooden cigar box which i love . My bottle has enormous performance, it lasts 24 hours. It cuts through cold winter days. You carry this beautiful sweet woody smell with you all day . It is very comforting.
Finerthings8 9 months ago 3
Gentle leather
Very pleasant offer from SA. it has apple/flowery top and suede like gentle leather at heart. it has sweetness from vanilla&musk. i wish it was less sweet but that is my preference . Here is the leather note is main player but it is not animalistic or on your face type. it has very good performance. It reminded me Davidoffs Leather blend and Nabeel’s Antar but this is better made and smoother. Because it is not so harsh leather , it is wearable for daily use for most of the year and different occasions.
1 - 5 by 7