GilesGiles' Perfume Reviews

56 - 57 by 57
Giles 10 months ago 2

Super Gourmand
I do like Aaron’s fragrances. Forget about your opinions of the man himself. This is for fragrance reviews not perfumers personalities. Forbidden is a very nice smooth gourmand. Lovely for a winters evening out. It’s getting warmer here in the UK but still managed to wear it out a couple of times. Out of the 25 ATH perfumes I have, there are only 2 gourmands Luna and Forbidden. Both are very nice. Forbidden like most of ATH fragrances lasts and projects. It’s a good price too due to the high quality ingredients. I find that ATH is maturing with his fragrances and learning from the mistakes of the past.

Giles 10 months ago 2

Lovely all year round powerful fragrance
I have all 4 of YVRA's fragrances but I have to say this is the nicest. Distance is a good name as it projects beautifully and lasts for a long time. It's smooth not in your face. It's a spicy woody fragrance with some bitter citrus top notes. I have tried it in both cold and warm weather and it really is a lovely scent. I don't like to compare fragrances but this is not completely unique. But for the performance and smoothness of it, it is well worth the money.

56 - 57 by 57