Grammy

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 12
Grammy 4 months ago 2
Summer in a scent
This fragrance is tropical, "full" and creamy. I like this vanilla, supplemented with beautiful, yellow flowers. I imagine myself being in Tahiti for a magnificent holiday. I've smelled vanilla many times and most of the time I just don't want a full bottle, but this one, I wanted it immediately. It is a warm, tropical vanilla with a sexy edge to it! Love it!!
Grammy 4 months ago 1
Fragrance for young girls
Bought this fragrance as a gift for my daughter. And of course I had to smell it for myself... I can smell the raspberry, the pear and the coconut immediately. I actually like it a lot, but I'm clearly not the target audience for this fragrance.

It doesn't last very long, but given the target audience and the price, that is not a must for this fragrance. I think it's a fun, light, sweet scent for young girls!
Grammy 4 months ago 1
Big fan of this rose
I'm not that into rose scents, however, I thought the combination with raspberry, vanilla and wood intriguing and so I decided to try this rose.

The rose is unmistakably there, sometimes rose can be somewhat bitter on my skin, but the combination with raspberry, vanilla and wood softens all that. These different notes transform it into a sweet and "creamy" whole. This is a combination I like. What a wonderful combination! And that is the story about how I suddenly became a fan of "the rose".
Grammy 4 months ago 3
You dirty, dirty Lune Feline
Lune Feline... well... I really can't say it in a different way, but I don't like the way Lune Feline "opens". It reminds me of Vicks, Blistex, those kinds of scents. But hold on a little longer, because waiting will pay off, as you will end up with one of the most beautiful vanilla scents you have ever smelt.

Not a sweet vanilla, but a special, smoky vanilla and yes, I just keep sniffing my wrist... how on earth can something that smells so "filthy" transform into something so beautiful? That is just pure genius!

Lune Feline is a love that had to grow on me, it takes some time getting used to, but this one is here to stay! And in my closet!
Grammy 5 months ago 3 1
Treasure
Mayotte, I really wanted to test you, but you were discontinued. I was already in love with Mahora, that big love of mine I got to know around 2002, but I also wanted to test its successor and then a bottle suddenly fell into my lap at a very special price. I just could not resist...

I love this fragrance, it's Mahora's twin from another mother or father! I love the fresh orange blossom, the tropical plumeria and ylang ylang. And I love the "bitterness" of vetiver, it is a favorite of mine in a lot of fragrances. This perfume is a fragrance which I cherish enormously. To me, Mayotte is a treasure!
1 - 5 by 12