GuapoGuapo's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 20
Guapo 3 months ago 4

A masterpiece
One of the best fragrances ever. True to the 90s, however, always up-to-date and magnificent.
I used it in the 90s as a signature fragrance and it stayed in my rotation forever.
There is a great emotional side, great connections and memories associated with this perfume.
A masterpiece.

Guapo 7 months ago 2

Boosting your day
I'm a fan of this fragrance. The first time I used it was in 1998, having been offered on my birthday by an ex-girlfriend.
At first I was surprised by the different and very fresh aroma. I was already regularly using Lacoste Original pour Homme (1984) and expected something similar.
It is in fact a fresh, unique aroma, as some experts in the field say - with a synthetic note.
However, I highly recommend it. It is and will always be part of my collection, not only from the nostalgic side, but also from the quality that it still maintains today.

Guapo 7 months ago 5

Those were the days
The true image of a young adult from the 90s. A masterpiece that time has not forgotten. Fortunately, a fragrance that has not been discontinued, has not been affected by time and remains extremely versatile and up-to-date.
I used it in the 90s and it continues affectionately in my collection.

Guapo 10 months ago 1

Memories from the late 90'S
This was the fragrance my wife used when I met her. This perfume is unforgettable and will always be associated with my wife. A floral, fresh, powdery, energetic, singular fragrance, something aquatic too.
I am sorry that this fragrance has been discontinued from Moschino. Nowadays, it is rare to find and when it appears on the market, prices are indecent.
Curious, this perfume was launched in 1996, in the same year as Acqua di Giò pour Homme, my signature fragrance in the second half of the 90s and which is still in my rotation today.

Guapo 10 months ago 1

A moment in time
This perfume was offered to me by my wife in 2002, the year my first child was born. I kept a small portion in the last bottle I bought and used, to remember this fragrance. Whenever I smell this perfume, it brings extraordinary emotions and memories of that time, that unique and wonderful moment of the birth of my eldest Son.
Unfortunately, one of my favorite perfumes discontinued, in favor of this accelerated need for brands to systematically put new products on the market.

1 - 5 of 20