GuapoGuapo's Perfume Reviews

11 - 15 by 20
Guapo 6 years ago 1

To the Special One
The good memories that this scent brings to me. How much I loved and I love this perfume.
This is one of those fragrances that only looks good in some women, with an unique, special, beautiful character.
I miss the 80s, I miss you special one.

Guapo 6 years ago 1

Forgotten masterpiece... an very pleasant scent.
Unfortunately, an underrated fragrance, badly treated, poorly valued by the opinion.

It is indeed a great unique perfume. I just hope that the brand does not remember to discontinue this Exquisite scent.

Nowadays, it’s produced by MÄURER & WIRTZ GmbH & Co. KG, with own brand Baldessarini Fragrances (not Hugo Boss).

It is also available in EdC Concentree version.

Guapo 6 years ago 3

Charm at its purest essence
I remember the premiere of this fantastic scent at the end of the 80s. A unique fragrance, singular, exquisite, which featured women from yuppie generation.
Today it remains a pearl from Estee Lauder, along with other fragrances from that Designer.
I just Love it. A woman who wears this fragrance is very, very charming.

Guapo 6 years ago

Full of memories
It´s hard to find words to define the excellent quality of this fragrance.
Outdated? No! Not at all.
This fragrance reflects the excellence of Loewe House.
As mentioned on the package it's "full of memories". I remember using this perfume, in my 20's on those early days of the 90s.
It is a fresh scent, very elegant, exquisite, with good longevity and that "takes" us to the south of Spain and the breeze from the Mediterranean coast. Unforgettable.
This is a perfume with 40 years of age in the world of fragrances for men.
A must in my collection. My second signature scent.

Guapo 6 years ago 2

Finally, The One
Simply a work of art. Fantastic, better than the EdT version.
From time to time , they show us these gems . It is already in my collection .

11 - 15 by 20