Herkules762Herkules762's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 24
Herkules762 1 month ago 2
Oh god..
An interesting piece of perfume world from times when perfumes had character. And men too.

Habit Rouge somehow reminds me of Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.

Habit Rouge is at least as masculine as Walt Kowalsky. Harsh, crazy, cool as f#ck. A real MAN, who have seen almost everything, and even not afraid of death.

You must know their story and personality to be able to love them.
Not everybody can handle Walt and Habit Rouge too.
Herkules762 2 months ago 1
Not as bad…
…as ratings suggest.
I’ve seen this one on the shelf at my friend’s house, and remembered that Zara Silver is presumed to be the dupe of Gucci Guilty.
I have Zara Silver since many years ago, and despite of being a boring mainstream scent, I really liked it. To be honest, when they were released, every second boy had this type of scent, it was somehow like PR 1M and Zara Uomo.
I wondered if they were really similar or not, so we did some business.
Yeah, that’s true. And I like both of them!
As time passed, they became unpopular, and now I decided to give them a chance again.

This sweet/neroli combo reminds me of Joop! Homme, but Gucci is more fresh, I can imagine as Joop’s Summer version.

Clean, sweet, fresh, easy to wear, for any occasion. Just spray on and enjoy.
Herkules762 3 months ago 2
Ahead of it's time
This red glass with that font type somehow suggests brutality, and made me curious, so I purchased it blindly.

Well...Xeryus Rouge is absolutely different from what I expected. Instead of a supermasculine scent, I got a very bracing fresh woody perfume.
The cactus note gives some bitter freshness, the pepper guarantees the spicyness, and the cedarwood is a perfect base.

Nothing special, an all-weather scent for every age. To me this scent is totally up-to-date, it easily could be marketed as a new release, see No Limit$ Plein Super Fre$h which is truly similar, bur Xeryus Rouge feels much more refined.

For 40€ that's a bargain especially if you are looking for another spring/summer scent, because you are f'ed up with the mainsteram. Absolutely recommended.
Herkules762 6 months ago 2
grotesque
What a surreal story.

My first thoughts were:
-rain filled ashtray
-used transmission oil
-a dirty leather jacket

Create a scene in your head by these circumstances. My brain actually blew up.

This one sticks out of Gucci’s crowd so hard, and even unexpected from Morillas, I didn’t know ‘this side’ of him until now. What a positive disappointment.

To be honest, this scent is not for everyone and not for every occasion.
I can’t decide if I am able to wear it. Or better to say will it fit me or not.
Worth a try!
Herkules762 6 months ago 4
Oldskool sh#t
I was looking for a nice fragrance to my girlfriend before valentines. I found out that she’ll get a CK Obsession for a certain reason.
I added it to my cart, but I was about to reward also myself for being such a great boyfriend, so I started scrolling down sorted by price. This one was one of the cheapest fragrances(5€), which was lesser than the shipping fee. Nothing to lose.

That’s an impressive fragrance.
But not for me, or not for us.
I like it so much, it’s clear, elegant and sophistocated, and has the same vibe like Azzaro Pour Homme or Drakkar Noir. Gives you a fresh and clean feeling, like just being shaved in a barbershop.
A throwback to the ‘80s.
Sounds good, right?
The only problem is that I was born 20 years later.

I want to love it. I want my girlfriend to love it. But in a world of Sauvages and Millions, it’s almost impossible.

My mom said it’s very very good and nostalgic, but I don’t want to seduce moms, so finally gave it to dad.
It suits her better.