IrisOrrisIrisOrris' Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 11
IrisOrris 5 months ago
Blue and solo
Not a popular opinion I'm afraid. I was promised a powder ecstasy. Iris, my birth flower, a solo fragrance, I like being solo, I like blue, My favorite color how could it go so wrong with this lady?

Would love to try the eau de toilette but I think I'll pass. This house has more scents that have stolen my heart.
But I'm still sad when I look in my dark closet and see her standing there, my solo scent, blue dew, another scent I have to say goodbye to, but out with the old and in with the new right?
IrisOrris 5 months ago
Slightly sweet
By mistake on my part, I got this as a sample. Now I've been a Montale fan since I stopped my search for the ideal Iris at Montale so looking forward to a sample mysterious.

I really have to tell you all, bearing in mind that everyone is different, but this one is gorgeous, slightly sweet and not at all amber :)
As an amber addict not disappointed, as a non-rose fan completely off the map because this is a yammie rose that is a bit sweet and sits like a veil on my wrist.

Don't know what happened to me, the aoud in this fragrance is only present for a moment and then blend completely with the rose and dance together further in a prominent performance that grabbed me from the first spray wow just wow.

I thought it would be simple now, amber, some vanilla and iris/powder. Do I now get rose as a favorite, bye bye money...
Fragile
I'm in a powder phase again, sigh. This does not go with the color pink though, I mainly wear black this aside. Bal de' versaille is my go to fragrance so I'm used to skanky and powder and thought I'd try the sample set of this one.

This powder version is a delicate rose that has had its glory but comes around again and again. Dried fragile and brittle. For my nose slightly animal then I really have to press my nose on my wrist or the piece of clothing.

It is so delicate that it is an almost lonely solo scent. I wouldn't want to share it. Not because of the animality but because it is so fragile. Very beautiful, very precious but try it first if you are not familiar with dirty and or animal tones. Really pretty.
Soothing

A soothing scent for me. A very calm rose in a tranquil setting of a watery watercolor painting.

There pretty very expensive but it is very worth it.

I also had a sample as the reviews weren't too favorable I was a bit cautious also considering the price tag. I don't spend this amount easily. The sample was beautiful and so comforting that it could not be missing from my small collection.

If in doubt, always try a sample. But I don't have to tell you that, do I? :)
Creme
Ah so beautiful, a somewhat sweet raisin-like scent.

After my favorite scent 114 ambre, this one is as creamy as a brown raisin that has been soaked in rum and then put in delicious vanilla custard.

I don't need to write more, enjoy the calm autumn weather when the wind picks up and there are only a few leaves left on the trees.
1 - 5 by 11