JackHunter33JackHunter33's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 72
JackHunter33 1 month ago 4
Sensual Allure
Wow I was not expecting this one to be this good but it's a winner.

Lots of citrus and incense mixing in with patchouli and geranium. Sea notes add the marine vibe and the sage gives the scent that extra sensuality. Walking along the beach at night in the Bahamas under a full moon is the vibe I get.

One extra surprise I got was the complexity, it really opens up in the basenotes and the rosemary comes out more. And it's really beautiful accord to add to the mysterious smoky enigmatic night time in paradise vibe.

I got a recent bottle with the click on cap and batch code suggests it was made in April 2022. A few sprays and I'm done for the day, first two hours are great then it stays close to you. I would say within a half a arms length. But the longevity is great, I can smell it basically for most of the day. It has a persistent presence though the projection after the first two hours is not stellar.

All in all a great fragrance and one that would be good for attracting the ladies due to it's mysterious sensual allure. lol
JackHunter33 2 months ago 1 1
Absolutely Gorgeous Fragrance
A absolutely gorgeous fragrance and one of the best designer scents a man can buy. I get a beautiful blend of sexy creamy orange citrus with that Aqua di Gio marine note which runs throughout the composition from start to finish. Followed by a woody vanilla musk mixed in with neroli, it's quite complex and has your nose entertained whilst it lasts. The scent gets you noticed with compliments with people asking you, what are you wearing. I love that marine note, it gives me that vacation in the Bahamas feeling.

I get five hours longevity where the first two are the best for sillage and projection. Then it stays close to you but is still decent. I noticed it lasts way longer if you spray it on clothing.

All in all I love this scent and it gets a big thumbs up from me!
JackHunter33 2 months ago 3
A Classical Masculine Fragrance
A fiery camphor like spice coupled with pine is what I get on the opening. Reminds me of that spicy bite in that vintage old spice cologne from decades ago. After the peppery spicy opening a warm tobacco note makes itself known. It's low key and does not overwhelm the composition as other tobacco scents tend to do. If you took a bottle of vintage old spice and mixed it with a vintage bottle of D&G Pour Homme this scent is what I can imagine you would get.

The fragrance gives you the impression of a very classical masculine scent from times gone by. I do like that spicy bite. Longevity is between three to four hours and the scent does stay close to you.
JackHunter33 2 months ago 3
A Wearable Vetiver Scent!
Now this is quite beautiful that I'm quite taken with the scent. I get a wonderful smelling cardamom with black pepper, iris and elmi. The elmi smells like light honey, lemon and pine and it mixes in with soft woody smell and elevates the scent. This sets the stage!

Underneath this amazing mix is the star of the show, the Hatian vetiver. Which pushes up out of the soft woody cardamom mix and is accompanied by a touch of lavender. Making this scent smell spicy fresh and warm at the same time. I got to say it smells really good!
JackHunter33 2 months ago 1
The Lightness Of Scent
Now this is extremely light and ethereal that I had a problem in detecting any scent at all. I eventually could pick up on a peppery freshness and a very soft sandalwood. Though it's so silky smooth and light you have to work your nose to try to discern it's presence.

As time passes I can pick up very tiny hints of incense and violet within the very soft and light creamy sandalwood. The pink pepper adds a nice rosy dimension to the soft sandalwood and the fragrance comes across as very sensual. It smells nice with quality ingredients but for a Edp I feel it needs more body. Projection is way below average and longevity is about three hours.
1 - 5 by 72