Jazzy76Jazzy76's Perfume Reviews

311 - 320 of 320

04/06/2018
2 Awards
This powerful scent dedicated to "the blonde", Donatella Versace, is a real hymn to the tuberose and to the
" Alpha women" who can wear this opulent flowery bouquet
It is strange that in the years of minimalism Versace has created this rich perfume more similar to the 80s perfumery fragrances.
Anyway,blonde or not, if you feel a leader and if you want that people don't forget your sillage, wear this scent!

03/31/2018
1 Awards
I own the body water and it's very soft and refreshing , expecially in the hottest days .
It's a cocoon and I like smelling the fruity notes, noticeable but not too strong and sweet.
The price too is affordable. so I recommend it if you like this kind of fragrances

03/31/2018
3 Awards
This perfume could be similar to a White silk shirt: minimal, but very elegant and classy.
Iris notes are noticeable and the ensemble is well balanced and pleasant. It's a powdery scent, but not too much because neroli and citruses give a particular modern freshness. The price is high, but the product and the bottle too are very very good

03/29/2018
1 Awards
This is the typical example of a not balanced perfume. It is strange because usually the fragrances by L'Erbolario are light and good , but something went wrong with this scent: the lemon notes are too vibrant and strong and cover totally the osmanthus heart and the base notes too.What a damage!

03/29/2018
1 Awards
I tested right now and I was expecting the usual medicinal bitter Almond I find for example in Hypnotic poison. I realize that is totally different: the notes are perfectly balanced and the bitter Almond is soft and pleasant. It's a mediterranean classy fragrance with gourmand accent without being too sweet . An elegant and clean perfume I recommend.

03/24/2018
It seems to be the cheaper and lighter Shalimar's little Brother: it opens with citrusy-spicy notes and then it reveals its sweet flowery heart, warm and intoxicating . The base is sweet and very oriental : a light patchouli not at all earthy, an amber well balanced and not medicinal (very different from the one you can find in "Ambraliquida"),a light but pleasant musk touch. Unfortunately, it isn't so longasting and you must spray it many times to have a strong sillage. The bottle is maybe too minimal for the price (about 30€ for a 100ml size or 22€ for a 50ml size)and it could make think to a very cheap fragrance, but isn't so. I must remark that if you choose to but this scent you don't wrong: in fact, it's a "good" scent in every sense, because if you buy it you can help African people! Unfortunately it will be soon discontinued.What a pity that I didn't buy it on time!

03/24/2018
1 Awards
It's a typical springtime scent, light and soft,flowery, ethereal and feminin.I don't smell the lemon notes. Unfortunately it is too evanescent and you must spray it many times if you want a good result. Very nice the elegant bottle, but in the last times Bottega verde's prices are too high in comparison with the quality of the products

03/22/2018
1 Awards
At first spray I enjoyed the peach and osmanthus notes and I was expecting to smell the cocoa base notes for almost an hour. But the result is...nothing on my skin! So, this scent is a momentaneous pleasure, maybe pleasant in the hottest season, but if I think of its price, I don't recommend to buy a so evanescent fragrance, although quiet good

03/20/2018
2 Awards
It was another 80s symbol and I wore it the last day of the year or for the parties. Aldheides and fruity notes gave it something fizzy to this iconic and popular scent.
I remember a rich and well balanced bouquet that I don't find at all in the reformulated fragrance of today, totally synthetic and without sillage. I'd like to find a vintage bottle to live again my Youth !

03/20/2018
1 Awards
Pure, elegant , powdery: it's an apparently minimal fragrance perfect for the day and the office or other occasions.
It is as basic( but classy) as a white silk shirt. Clean and refined, it has a light but good sillage.
In the last time L'Erbolario's prices are a little higher than before, but I think you don't waste your money if you buy this fragrance.

311 - 320 of 320