Jazzy76Jazzy76's Perfume Reviews

316 - 320 of 320

A GOOD scent
It seems to be the cheaper and lighter Shalimar's little Brother: it opens with citrusy-spicy notes and then it reveals its sweet flowery heart, warm and intoxicating . The base is sweet and very oriental : a light patchouli not at all earthy, an amber well balanced and not medicinal (very different from the one you can find in "Ambraliquida"),a light but pleasant musk touch. Unfortunately, it isn't so longasting and you must spray it many times to have a strong sillage. The bottle is maybe too minimal for the price (about 30€ for a 100ml size or 22€ for a 50ml size)and it could make think to a very cheap fragrance, but isn't so. I must remark that if you choose to but this scent you don't wrong: in fact, it's a "good" scent in every sense, because if you buy it you can help African people! Unfortunately it will be soon discontinued.What a pity that I didn't buy it on time!

An evanescent pleasure
It's a typical springtime scent, light and soft,flowery, ethereal and feminin.I don't smell the lemon notes. Unfortunately it is too evanescent and you must spray it many times if you want a good result. Very nice the elegant bottle, but in the last times Bottega verde's prices are too high in comparison with the quality of the products

A short pleasure
At first spray I enjoyed the peach and osmanthus notes and I was expecting to smell the cocoa base notes for almost an hour. But the result is...nothing on my skin! So, this scent is a momentaneous pleasure, maybe pleasant in the hottest season, but if I think of its price, I don't recommend to buy a so evanescent fragrance, although quiet good

Jazzy76 3 years ago 2

Dear, old Paillettes!
It was another 80s symbol and I wore it the last day of the year or for the parties. Aldheides and fruity notes gave it something fizzy to this iconic and popular scent.
I remember a rich and well balanced bouquet that I don't find at all in the reformulated fragrance of today, totally synthetic and without sillage. I'd like to find a vintage bottle to live again my Youth !

Naturally classy
Pure, elegant , powdery: it's an apparently minimal fragrance perfect for the day and the office or other occasions.
It is as basic( but classy) as a white silk shirt. Clean and refined, it has a light but good sillage.
In the last time L'Erbolario's prices are a little higher than before, but I think you don't waste your money if you buy this fragrance.

316 - 320 of 320