KarinoulaKarinoula's Perfume Reviews

...
1 - 10 of 82

07/23/2016
2 Awards
Indeed a wonderful perfume, quite unusual with the sweet and altogether salty vanilla combination. I tried this during summertime and is really great. It reminds me alot of Bvlgari Aqva divina since both share the salty experience. The perfume itself is longlasting, medium sillage but the bottle is gorgeous with red gold olive leaves decoration and first class glass. The whole idea brings my mind in ancient Greece where the Greek gods ruled in Mount Olympus and olive leaves where part of their decorations too. Really I was very very pleased with this perfume.

10/18/2015
2 Awards
Another wonderful perfume from Agent Provocateur. Oriental, sweet, aromatic with the chocolate and vanilla accord which makes it wearable even in spring and summer. Long lasting, AP perfumes never let you down, with decent sillage and nice glass bottle. Fatale is in the same vibe of Flowerbomb and La vie est belle. Try it and will not be disappointed.

06/07/2015
1 Awards
For me this is a spring perfume, with the cassis note (not listed) quite intense which a very fresh and heavy green aroma. Similar to Miyake "A scent" and Burberry's "London", really you fill exactly the same sense. The flowers are well blended and the patcoulli kicks in with an interesting touch similar to Japanese designers perfumes. It is long lasting and the bottle is very nice. Overall happy with my choise because I really hate the other sweet cloying perfumes from Juicy.

05/27/2015
1 Awards
I got this gem today, and really is very nice, fresh, crisp, spicy but not heavy. Perfect perfume when is hot and humid. The more the body heats the more the perfume evolves. Reminds me a lot of the lagoon sunessence Angel which I also have. Thank goodness is far similar to the original Angel which is misty and suffocating. The bottle is very nice, sillage medium and longevity excellent for an etd. Once again stuck with Mugler's perfume. I can't help it. I am addicted.

05/07/2015
4 Awards
Bought this perfume because I used to own the edt version. I am a woman and though this perfume is considered to be a manly one, I like very much, is unusual, aromatic, smoky, leathery and all mixed together in one. The bottle is very nice, high class glass and not plastic a real gem to my collection. I would wear it all year round, especially on scarves, with leather jackets and T-shirts. It reminds a lot of Bvlgari black but this has a smoky note kind of Agent Provocateur "L'agent" type. It is xtra long lasting. I am very happy with my choise and I consider checking also other male scents to add to my collection. Super super perfume.

05/05/2015
This is a wonderful perfume and I believe very under estimated. The qumquat note is dominant and makes a nice combination with light woody notes where the flowers are kept in the background. It is very long lasting and appropriate for summer and spring since is very fresh. I Own also the "forever mine" which is a winter perfume. The quality is superior in both and I am glad I added this in my collection. Reminds a lot to Light Blue by D&C.

04/10/2015
1 Awards
This is indeed a very green and fresh perfume but not aquatic at all. The Issey Miyake vibe is definitely there but does not make this perfume heavy or heady. I could wear it all wear round especially during spring and summer. It is long lasting with decent sillage. I have tried the edp but is very sweet and the flowers are rather thick. This is a very classy and unusual perfume, try it!!!

04/06/2015
1 Awards
Wonderful perfume, woddy and fresh with the pencil shaving vibe quite intense. I would categorize this almost like Paul Smith's Intense and Alexander McQueens My Queen. I could wear this all year round, especially during spring and summer. Longevity is decent and sillage medium. There is a hidden class in this perfume, though the price is quite high. Overall happy with my choise.

04/04/2015
1 Awards
This is a salty/peppery perfume which does not remind me of Womanity since it misses the fig note. Anyway, this is a perfect summery perfume, quite unusual, long lasting with a very heavy bottle. I would say that I really like it, as most CK perfumes, this smell is very high class. I will use it more during spring and summer. Good job Ck.

03/25/2015
3 Awards
For me this jewel is so so dynamic and strong, so equivalent to the Original Angel edp. EXTRA long lasting but I am afraid I can't detect the cacao/chocolate note which I was looking forward to. I would like to swap it with something less Angelish. Greek friends of Parfumo please welcome !!!!!!

...