KristinaKiiKristinaKii's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
6 - 8 by 8
KristinaKii 1 year ago 1
Takes me to a Happy Places
When I first watched the notes of this fragrance, I got instantly intrigued. The price is quite high, so I bought a decant. I received it the day I was heading for my summer holidays, so I took it with me. Once I smelled it, I was fascinated, and all week I used only this perfume. Naturally, now it reminds me of this vacation, the last before the Covid crisis. That's why I say that it takes me to happy places. You all know how perfumes awake memories, right?
Anyway, on the perfume. I didn't notice it before, and so today, I was quite shocked when I found out that this is marketed towards men. No way! This is completely unisex, if not feminine! No one should hesitate to wear this, I swear!
The perfume contains resins in the opening, and this is not that usual, from what I have experienced. It's a bit spicy and fresh, then sandalwood slowly creeps in. But to me, it's not lactonic in any way.
To be honest, it is not that easy for me to grab separate notes in this perfume. To my nose, it is just a perfect combination, perfect beauty.
On the skin, this scent is bright, but it also gets a little sweet. Where is this sweetness coming from? I have no idea, but it makes this scent feel positive and happy (I hope it's not only my good associations). These sweet and kindly leathery notes follow all day long, and even when you already forgot about this scent thorough the day, it suddenly sparks and reminds you of its existence.
The projection of this scent is moderate, it's not a beast mode. This makes it perfect for the summer.
KristinaKii 2 years ago 4
This needs more attention
What a beautiful scent it is! It is strange that nobody talks about it more.
There are lots of vanilla and this scent is about this note. However, it's fresh and flowery more than gourmand.
People compare it to Creed Aventus for men, and I can honestly say that it has the vibe. However, only at the opening. And Imperium is totally unisex, to my mind, whereas I could never see Aventus on a woman.
As the scent develops on the skin, it becomes a little greener, but just a little, just a hint. And the vanilla is present all the time, for me at least. This vanilla reminds me of another popular fragrance – Ani from Nishane. So I would call Imperium a beautiful child of Aventus and Ani. Yet, it is a different scent on its own, and definitely worth trying.
The performance of this scent is perfect. It stays on the skin for hours, it projects, it will stick to clothes. It's really addictive and I would call it one of my favorite discoveries of 2020.
KristinaKii 2 years ago 6 1
This made me love Orris
Oh la la is Oh la la indeed.
It opens with lots of hazelnuts and then goes to tabbacoish orris. I haven't been a big fan of lipsticky fragrances, but this one just blew my mind. From the very first sniff, I wanted to spray this perfume all over myself. At the base, I get creamy sandalwood and musk. An amazing, cozy scent, one of my favorites of 2020.
It's totally unisex, everyone could wear it. Although I won't give it to my boyfriend, keeping it all for myself!
6 - 8 by 8