LaurentiuLaurentiu's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 6
Laurentiu 3 months ago 4

My „good to go” winter fragrance
I really love strong heavy on spices and warm perfumes and after seeing the notes of OMSG I told myself I'm gonna buy it in the near future.

And indeed it's strong and very spicy, a lot of cinnamon with some warm notes from amber and a sweet chemical note, probably from apple...

The opening is very strong, but also very synthetic. It's a spicy and sweet opening, combined with a fresh vibe (which won't last long) given by the fruity smell of apple and some citruses. The citruses notes makes me think of clothes balsam.

After it dries down, it's very spicy, woody, warm, apple, a with a musk which is very animalic, ambroxan like, it „tickles” my nose, but makes a nice combination with the warm-spicy and woody profile. There are some smoky accords too, I don't know what note could give this vibe...

The performance is strong, I can smell it on my skin after 10h + a shower. The projection is very strong in the first hours, I wouldn't say it's nuclear, but it's strong and perfect.

The spices, apple and warm nuances + the smoky accord will make you think of Christmas, which will make it perfect for me to wear it in winter :)

06/2019 batch 19F12

Laurentiu 4 months ago 2

Sweetness bomb
I really like sweet fragrances, but this is quite sweet even for me.

But I really like the opening, which is kinda fresh from my point of view. A combination of citruses with apple and a warm-spicy aura.

But after few minutes, after it stars to dry-down, it becomes sweeter and powdery, the vanilla and tonka are intenser and intenser, in combination with a spicy-woody smell from nutmeg and woodsy notes. There are some musky and leathery notes in it (probably due to Suede) which makes the fragrance more masculine. Also with a quite high dose of ambroxan..

The performance is quite good, not a beast. I get sniffs from myself even after 4 hours. On me the longevity is about 9 hours, and on clothes stays for more than 1 day.
Edit: the projection is quite weak, but the sillage is ok. Lasts long but most of the time as a skin scent.

Most women will like this fragrance.

Overall 7/10

Laurentiu 10 months ago 2

Soft fresh creamy woods
The perfume is cataloged as unisex, but in first hour is pretty masculine, it starts fresh-spicy, some citruses, I can smell some pepper, cinnamon and star anise. Also, the opening is very very synthetic. After is starts to dry-down you can smell woods (mainly oud), something flowery and a touch of smokiness.

In the dry-down is nice, soft, amber, creamy-woody with some smoky notes, but still with that touch of freshness. It's a quite versatile fragrance

The performance is interesting, I get around 11H of longevity, but the projection is pretty weak... anyways, it's not a bad thing. It's a personal space fragrance which lasts a long time.

I'd wear this in summer too, it's a mixed freshness with smoked woods. I find it quite versatile :)

Laurentiu 10 months ago 4

I wish there were more spices
Opens ambery, oudy aromatic (from lavender) with some spices from saffron and nutmeg. The spicy tone from the beginning is diminished after ~10 minutes and a strong note of patchouli kicks in combined with something smoky. (I feel the note of patchouli very strong, and then fades quickly somehow in the background).

On my skin is sweeter in the opening than dry-down.

In the dry-down is very smoky, woody, dry, musky, leathery with some amber, the sweetness almost doesn't exist on my skin.

Performance is good aswell ~9H of longevity, moderate projection/sillage, the smell it's there, a nice bubble for like 2h and then goes closer and closer to the skin.

The presentation is 10/10, good quality and details. I don't know how they do it for that price.

Laurentiu 10 months ago 1

Aquatic leafy vibe
Pleasant smell, it's fresh, soft spicy and aquatic.

The opening is a citrusy (not like CDNIM) lemon, lemongrass and I can feel some orange, all blended with spicy tones, one of them given by cinnamon, a soft cinnamon smell. After some minutes some flowers kicks in, I detect a quite strong smell of jasmine combined with lavander.

It becomes a little sweeter, I can smell some amber, musk. The musk is pretty strong in the dry-down. The smell is quite linear anyway, not big changes. Overall it's leafy-aquatic, citrus flowery with some soft spicy tones.

The performance on my skin is awesome, easy 10H with a strong projection in first 3H. If you spray on clothes, people can detect the fragrance on you even after 12H.
My father sprayed himself with it at ≈21:00 and left for work (he sprayed on his jacket), next morning at ~10:00 I passed by the hallstand from my house and took a sniff of Najdia for like 50cm distance. This perfume is a gem, trust me :) gets compliments too

+ deostick (50ml) all for 12€??

Indeed it reminds me of Invictus :)

1 - 5 of 6