LucianLucian's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 11
Lucian 19 months ago

Perfect Aventus replacement.
I smelled Evento for the first time a few months ago, and my first impression was good but not great. I bought a bottle anyway.

I thought is way too similar to Vibrant Leather but is not the case. The opening is just as fruity but the dry down is much richer and complex. Smells much better than my other clone, Rasasi Zebra. I used about 30ml and I'm very impressed.

I own a small bottle of the original too, but I would never buy that again since Evento is so close and is so affordable. Good enough to be my signature scent.

Moderate performances, great versatility and price!

P.S. Capucci Just realised a new fragrance, Blu Water EDP, apparently is a clone of Bleu de Chanel.

Lucian 22 months ago

Dior Homme Cologne clone
I said to myself that I wouldn't buy another Zara fragrances, just because I have too many already.

But I was really curious to try this new one, and I wasn't disappointed. It's very similar to DHC, simple, well done and very easy to wear. Not 100% alike but smell just as good, maybe is a bit more gingery, that's all.

Reminds me also of Zara Orange Zest but this one is better quality IMO. The performances are great for a citrus fragrance. Great value.

Lucian 3 years ago 2

La Nuit de Zara
After a few times wearing it I think that this fragrance is as close to La nuit as 9.0 to DH! The performances are not bad either, 6-8h with moderate projection.

Zara have a few other fragrances with the "La Nuit vibe" like For Him Black Edition, Winter Collection 2017, Black Tag Intense 2017, some people say Evitorial Twist(I personally don't agree here) but Y Collection is a shameless clone, despite the notes, just ignore that.

Awesome value! Best alternative on the market, ~95% of the smell, ~12% of the price.

Lucian 3 years ago 2

Good Vetiver scent
Based by the listed notes, I was expecting something close to Dior Home Sport 2008. But no, after a week of wearing this fragrance I find that it's remaining me of Kenzo Boise and Encre Noir Sport. Don't expect any orange here, the name is very misleading. Average performances for a summer fragrance. I love it.

#Edit, after a week of wearing, Orange Zest has grow a lot on me. Final rating 9/10

Lucian 4 years ago 3

An unexpected delight!
This is one of the best Zara fragrances, and Zara is one of the most underrated house ever IMO.

Zara have some awesome fragrances like my favourite Exclusive Oud, Tobacco Collection Rich/Warm/Addictive and Aromatic Future (a shameless dupe of Dior Sauvage)

Ganache Tonka is almost to good to be true, to my nose is like a Frankenstein fragrance composed from best parts from Dior Homme Intense, Guerlain Homme Ideal EDP and JPG Le male. Very smooth oriental fragrance. Good performances and beautiful bottle. And cost less that 20 Euros.

I doubt is a clone of another popular fragrance(like most of Zara fragrances).

I will use it very ofen this winter.

9/10