MarMar1970MarMar1970's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 6
MarMar1970 7 days ago 1
Smoky Birch!
Poseidon's Elixir Remixed Mod 1 is very nice! I've gotten several compliments wearing it. It's supposed to be a more balanced interpretation of Aventus, but I get a lot of Smoky Birch. I pick up more Pineapple and Black Currant when I first spray it. After about 5 minutes or so The Smoke kicks in and dominates the fragrance. You can still slightly pick up the Pineapple, but it's way in the background. After a couple of hours in, you pick up some Rose, Oakmoss, and Musk. It smells great. It projects strong for first 2-3 hours and then settles down with a nice scent bubble. I'd say it lasts about 7 hours or so before it becomes a skin scent. I like this better than CDNIM Eau De Parfum and Afnan Supremacy Silver. I rate it 8.5/10.
MarMar1970 1 month ago 1
Citrus/Woody Beast!
I've never smelled Tygar, but if it smells like Black Panther, it's a banger. This fragrance is a beast on my skin. It projects strong for at least 3 hours on me and lasts 8-10 hours and longer if you spray your clothes. I've gotten multiple compliments when I have worn it. Go easy on sprays if wearing in office! It really pushes out! All you need is about 4 maybe 5 sprays at most. Grapefruit is strong from opening and woody notes kick in about 20 minutes into fragrance. I guess the Ambroxan gives it that punch. It's pretty linear though. Great value, especially since Tygar is going for about $300 per bottle.
MarMar1970 3 months ago 4 2
Love It, But!
This is a very nice fragrance. Got it in the mail yesterday and was love at first sniff. Unfortunately, something in it gives me a really bad allergic reaction. I had to take allergy pills to keep me from non-stop sneezing. Whatever chemicals they are using makes my nose start burning inside really bad. I was hoping it was just the pollen and grass outside since it's late Spring. Looks like I'll have to return it to fragrancex. Sucks, because I really like the smell. Aquatic, sweet, creamy, floral. Great price as well.
MarMar1970 5 months ago 3
Nice But, Not Mind Blowing!
I was kind of underwhelmed by Azzaro Chrome Extreme. It smells nice, but nothing to jump up and down about. It smells familiar, like other aquatic/blue fragrances. I got it because so many YouTube reviewers have hyped it up. That's on me though! The performance on me is average. About 5 hours. I was expecting more. It's pleasant, but I actually like Chrome Sport better. They perform about the same on my skin.
MarMar1970 6 months ago 2
Classy!
I think this is a classy smelling fragrance. It's very well blended. Slightly fresh, airy, and the Vetiver is the star. Smells more expensive than it is. Similar to Bois De Vetiver by Karl Lagerfield. I like this one better. I'd say this would cater to 30's and above. Younger crowd may not like it. It's not sweet or bubblegum.
1 - 5 by 6