MontanaBMontanaB's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 24
MontanaB 9 days ago 2

Staring longingly out the window for my delivery man to visit me already
Just ordered this beauty after chasing a bottle for a year without luck. TI've been waiting for it to be a bit cheaper here in UK but never had seen anything over 10% off. I'm the happy peep now. Got tipped off by friend for it being 50% off clearance at Dutch Skins. Entire range is.

Now to the important stuff. This is the best lavender frankincense you will come across. It is dry and herbaceous sweetened up by non-church incense. Saffron is making the heart of this juice fiery red and makes almost syrupy rose out of it. Do not miss that one, it is easy to overlook. Lasts or days. Projects like beast wearing a beast.

MontanaB 7 months ago 3

Can't beat the quality
I am enjoying few of the offerings from this house. While classic range is good, the newest releases are stunning. Beverly Hills exclusive together with Crush on Me is another level game from this house. BH is well blended, starts off with fresh green notes, very happy and tad spicy opening. Mid has lovely sweet tobacco dry down that is combined with saltiness of ambergris. Unisex intoxicating combination. Tonka Bean is also prominent but not making it gourmand eat your hands off scent. 10 out of 10 for this

MontanaB 7 months ago 4

Finally Here
Took a week to arrive but was well worth the wait. Juicy, sparkling scent with great performance. Classy and easy going at the same time. I was about to pull the trigger on Neroli Portofino Forte and so glad this has popped up as one of the samples with my latest buy. Tom Ford bye bye, you are forgotten.

Sun Song has vibrant fresh slightly bitter & fizzy lemony opening that feels like hard lemon candy, right until the the point it starts to change into neroli. It is the most unisex neroli I came across. What they did with the musk balancing the orange blossom and neroli is impressive. FIY I've sampled all of the LV scents from before 2019 and I ended up loving two: L'Immensité and Sur la Route. None of these made it into my collection though.

You get solid working day wear out of it. I'd say 8-9 hours and it does seem to stick well to clothes. Can't wait for some heat to fully appreciate this one. Banger juice

MontanaB 9 months ago 5

This is hellfire
It's most incredible rose oud take of last 5 years. I can't get enough of this juice. It's thick, heavy, sophisticated and addictive. If you like Intoxicated by Kilian, Profvmvm Roma creations, this will blow your mind. The blending is so superior that you can't break oud and rose apart from each other. I got ladies chasing me asking what is this divine fragrance. I can't agree more. Divine perfection for colder months.

MontanaB 9 months ago 4

it's okay
From the entire house of Ella-K offerings this one is the weakest from the bunch. I smelled that watered down lily before and many times. I'm thinking of FM lys and Le Labo crossbreeding in some pond. Feels a bit uninspiring in comparison to the rest. Full bottle is a no go for me. Sampling this one it is just okay. I don't want okay in my collection.

Definitely do look into the rest of the offerings from this house though. Letter de Pushkar, Epupa mon Amour, Reflet Sur l'Okavango, Poeme De Sagano, Memoire de Daisen In are really amazing and unique. price point is very justifiable for those five

1 - 5 of 24