MontanaBMontanaB's Perfume Reviews

6 - 10 by 24
MontanaB 11 months ago 1

rose with no rose
very interesting take on rose without using any rose in it. I like the way it performs and it's 100% unisex beast. It's a subtle beast though. You won't be rocking nauseating BR540 sillage (maybe only longevity wise). Instead think of Rose & Cuir by Frederic Malle but with leather dropped out of the composition. It's fresh, sublime and yet it is dark and heavy due to the ambergris and sandalwood. Really interesting work by signore Sorcinelli.

MontanaB 11 months ago 2

off-putting.... or not?
Not sure about this one. I have official sample now and it's wonky. Opening is more raspberries than blackcurrant to me. Tea is there and a lot. Also some dark tar vibe. Like hot asphalt almost. Very odd release. Yet here we are, I still I want to sniff it a bit more. Very unexpected and name fits the bill perfectly.

MontanaB 11 months ago 2

Different than the rest
Honey dominant fragrance. Light handed on tobacco and that's exactly why I picked it up in full size. Projection and longevity are outstanding. I am really pleasantly surprised that it drifts away from cult of TF tobacco lookalikes. Try it if you can. You'll love it if you love Hiram Green Slowdive.

MontanaB 11 months ago 3

blown away
Mysterious, seductive 100% oriental fragrance with fiery start and sweet woody finish. Rose in here is very dark. Darker than Amouages Lyric which is my golden standard for this type of rose. I am blow away. Rose, vanilla and oud that is finally done right. Portrait of a Lady feels like diluted cologne when sprayed next to this baby. If you value performance and natural ingredients, Luna is a must-try

MontanaB 11 months ago
4.5

not my type of scent
This one went straight to being pickled cucumbers on my skin. Where the hell is the sandalwood. I can buy pickles and soak my clothes in the juice and let it dry down and this would be on spot aroma. Glad I didn't go in for an entire bottle and got a sample of it first. The oud affair is still their best work to date.

Sorry to say, this one is a scrubber.

6 - 10 by 24