MontanaBMontanaB's Perfume Reviews

21 - 24 by 24
MontanaB 1 year ago

Not my kind of drink
This is a weird scent. The first thing I thought of when sampling it in the boutique was The Body Shop's Cucucmber shower gel my daughter used to get years ago. Considering it's price I don't want to be smelling like a cucumber, nor like a washed teenager...

In the opening it is all about the watery cucumbers. After it dries down on the skin teeny-tiny amount of juniper and synthetic peomosa molecule appear and remain there till the scent dies. Poor projection, average longevity, basic women's department store cologne. Calling it "elegant/sophisticated" is harder than keeping in a sneeze in the middle of Tesco in 2020.

MontanaB 1 year ago 2

Great amber
Ô Hira is my nr. 1 fall-winter scent. I've cut 50 amber scents out of my collection just keeping this and Xerjoff. It's so good that you don't ever need to look for another ambery scent. Sultry, a bit salty, animalic, it's divine.

MontanaB 1 year ago 1

exquisite
Beautiful soft clean out with most impeccable sandalwood. Just enough spiciness and allure in this one. Longevity and performance are extremely good. One of the few scents that fits me like second skin. Elegant and timeless.

MontanaB 1 year ago 1

True unisex
This release is a true unisex. Very unexpected take on iris which is a star player here. Initial opening is almost chalky green and lasts for few minutes before it transforms into sublime quality orris with saffron. It gets more fuzzy-woody towards the end. Such a stunner. Bravo!

21 - 24 by 24