MontexxMontexx's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 19
Montexx 4 months ago 2

Whats love got to do with it.
Hmm i dont know what love has got to do with this pepper, a lot pepper and some rose. Don't get me wrong its not bad but i dont get any association with love or any wicked love :-D.
At the beginning it starts with strong rose/ floral and slowly turns into a good pepper more like Mexican jalapeño pepper with some rose In it. But definitely in a good way. Not like a pizzaria.
Anyway not bad if you like spicy perfumes.
This is a real unisex parfum, not like some people says “female one” no, a real unisex one.

Montexx 7 months ago

Can’t smell any Beer.
Sinds i love beer i decided to try this one, a parfum from Spain. I was really exited sinds i never had heard from this brand 27/87 Parfumes. It smells strangely good, i have to say VERY GOOD, kind of a metallic vanilla that starts to change into my favorite parfume from Amouage “REFLECTION” but with some different style, i tryed and tryed but could not find any smell of a beer. Hmmm, but thats ok, as long as it smels good. Dry-down is more like a citrus and vanilla and still a little metallic scent in it. Still smells great.
The silage is not perfectly good but it good enough, longevity is medium, i rate this one as a 9/10. Sinds this was really a good surprise for me. Try it you will love it.

Montexx 7 months ago 1

Promise me LOVE.
Im definitely in Love with this one. I knew that Dominique Ropion for FM are the best combination but i wanted to be sure. A friend of mine got it and i was like i need this 2.
This one starts very oudy and it changes to smoke and incense and wood/leather.
I dont smell any roos actually. This one has a very good silage. ( i think just 2 sparys) are enough for the night out. Btw this is a real night out parfume if you go out just do this, But remember go easy on it because this is very strong parfume. I’m not sure if i can compare this one with some other parfums? Help me if you do.
So i would say agan another masterpiece by DR.

Montexx 12 months ago

Spray Eau Duelle, take a cup of thee and sit near a fireplace and RELAX
This parfum is so interesting, it smels something different trought the hour, it starts like a candy, later you smel more the vanilla and after i was more like this is a strong pepper and then more green herbs and than again vanilla and smoke, i have to say this is more a light parfum not really havy (ofcous i have the EDT version, never tested EDP so i dont know about edp) the silage is a little soft for this expensive diptyque parfume but still its not a bad scent very cozy and classic smelling. I think this is a perfect winter scent when you are staying at home and taking a great cup of thee and enjoying your night near a fireplace and relax. So i love this one, a great winter parfum at home.

Montexx 1 year ago

Oudlovers pay attention.
Wow this is one hell of a strong parfum. If you like heavy scents you would love this, it is kind a arabic style strong oud but also some leather and sometimes i smell kind a rubber and patchouli. In my opinion smells like kilian’s pure Oud. Today i was wearing this one and did also just one spray on my hand and I realized I smell my hand every 2 minutes, even after hours of work I discovered that the scent is still there on my hand ( even i did wash my hands a couple of times) guess I loved this one some strong masculine parfum, don’t think this one is female perfume(sorry) :-).
So i could say this is very long lasting one. Thake it if you are a oudlover.

1 - 5 of 19