MrTeeMrTee's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 10
MrTee 8 months ago 1

Class in a bottle!
Love at first sniff!
This is a masterpiece of a fragrance. Classy and clean all the way through. Comes off as being suitable for spring and summer but I think one can pull it off in the fall too. This would be a stable in my collection for years to come.

MrTee 12 months ago 1

Love at first sniff!

its not too often that I pull the trigger on a fragrance right after I've smell it for the first time, this was an exception.

This is a fragrance for you. You wear it when you wear it because at that moment in time, you are feeling a certain way. I wasn't expecting it to be versatile, but it is. Its not loud but it lingers around for a long time. I think it would be perfect for close encounters. I also think it would be most ideal for the office environment.

This is a gem in the rough, a steal if you ask me.

MrTee 12 months ago 1

A Masterpiece !
I know I'm late to the game but boy oh boy, this fragrance is just awesome! And although its a very modern fragrance, it manages to pull off a very mature and mysterious classy vide. I love it to bits.

Bonus Note: If you are one of those who like the concept of layering, try this fragrance with Dunhill Century. Thank me later!

MrTee 13 months ago 1

It’s all about the dry down
There is something off putting about the opening of this fragrance. Thankfully, this is not a linear scent; about 30 minutes into its development cycle, that strange smell starts to dissipate and I could pick up on the Amber, Vanilla and a hint of a leathery note. All in all, this is a scent that you need to give time to develop but once it does, it’s awesome.

MrTee 15 months ago 2

Just Gorgeous!
I get the La Nuit de L'Homme and YSL L'Homme reference that some reviewers before me have mentioned, but I also get hints, at least towards the mid, perhaps even the dry down, of Trussardi's own powerhouse creation of past (1983), Trussardi Uomo. That said, this is an absolute marvellous creation that manages to stand on its own merit.

I've been testing it for the past couple of days and I can confirm that it works well in extreme heat/humid conditions but it shines in climate controlled environments. I therefore think, this is going to be quite a versatile fragrance.

Make no mistake, this is a man's fragrance that exudes class and sophistication. The longevity and silage are remarkable and for the price, its a steal.

Love it to bits ... 8.5/10 in my book