MuotarekMuotarek's Perfume Reviews

...
1 - 10 of 51

09/23/2018
1 Awards
smooth Patchouli, a touch of rose, hint of sandalwood & dose of lavender when the latter gives the scent a barbershop vibe. I really started to dig this stuff, it is amazing and outstanding. As usual Guerlain doesn't miss when it produces any perfume so far! Absolutely great quality and very complex scent yet easy to wear! that is the hard equation in the perfumery industry.

It has a lot of character, dark, ultra masculine & stays close to the skin on me. Héritage does not force itself into the place; it seductively whiffs your surroundings to come closer.

09/18/2018
1 Awards
Scent: Green, sweet, and a lil bit of spice and boozy vibe For me, this is very well balanced, wearable, and considered.

Bottle: Gorgeous looking bottle.

Summary: It is not loud "in your face scent" in fact it is noticed and stays for hours, to be honest Lalique produce so many good perfumes I consider them "niche quality" for a decent price tag!! unbeatable house in my opinion. wearing it on business days are okay, longevity is solid and projection stays near you.

Rating: 7.5/10

08/13/2018
4 Awards
The best scent I've ever smelled, classy, refined, masculine and intense.

I don't care about if performance bad or not, the way it smells. The One EDP is easily the most decent offering from D&G in recent history in the men's perfume.

Masterclass from Olivier Polge to mix great notes like Amber, tobacco, ginger, grapefruit & Cardamom and create a scent like this one. CHAPEAU.

04/17/2018
2 Awards
A very good amber scent, great bottle design as well yet too feminine for my taste.
Very delicate amber and the sweetness of vanilla comes slowly during wear time yet I felt it leans towards the feminine side, couldn't see myself rocking this one at all but sure thing I'd love woman wearing it

If sweet fruity amber are your thing, this is one of the best ones.

03/22/2018
4 Awards
Neroli and Orange Blossom at their finest form, this is groundbreaking, heavenly scent, i enjoy its softness, one of the best summer perfumes out there, easy to underrate as well. could be worn in spring/summer days. it brings the feeling of comfort and sunshine.

Also it smells very very similar to Neroli Portofino TF yet much cheaper and more juice as well.

03/17/2018
3 Awards
Very underrated gem, tropical scent and it's safe scent and it's compliment gainer, one of the best unique summer scents, a must have in your collection ;)

Mango/ Sandalwood/ Sage and a slight hint of Tonka Beans, will leave you refreshed and feeling like you're on a beach, I love this one and it has decent longevity also it is not generic scent in my opinion, such a sexy scent will get you compliments.

7 Awards
Underrated beast, it's very clean, bright, citrusy in a modern way, And neroli balanced the composition, a composition that will leave you feeling elegant and sophisticated

A fresh, creamy fusion of bergamot and neroli in the opening. Then after an hour the heart notes really take over as the lavender and pepper notes support the neroli.

Perfect for all seasons and occasions. Works best in warmer weather though.

FANTASTIC!

3 Awards
The better version of Black Afgano and Gucci Intense Oud, it's more wearable. the composition is well done, I loved it because it's not Oud in you face or rubbery leather that makes you sick.

The composition is great: Sandalwood, Leather, Oud, Saffron & Tonka Bean. A sweet woody, leathery, lightly spiced oud. It's a smooth, animalic, creamy. Absolutely beautiful. It makes you feel like a rich man, that's how I feel.

Performance is excellent, 14hr+ of longevity, with at least 5-6 hours of very solid projection. This works great for me on cold nights out and about.

2 Awards
If you were there, be ware. This is not intense cafe at all, This is intense rose.

Cloying and might be choking. a layer of oil on my wrist, it fills a room easily yet it is too sweet and hard to accept and I had to wash my hand many times.

It's not unisex as well, this is made for women, I cannot tolerate the amount of sweetness and rose petals in it also it smells exactly like Mancera Roses Vanille.

If you're looking for something gourmand and kinda have a bit of coffee vibe then check Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo, it doesn't have a coffee note but it has the vibe of it.

03/07/2018
1 Awards
A new dimension to gourmand scents, smells like a rum/vanilla cake, kinda boozy vanilla not cloying at all, it smells so good, and it performs very well too.

It smells like a warm luscious dessert, creamy and kinda spicy. very complex yet easy to wear.

Good work from Carner Barcelona, I bought this one as a blind buy and it didn't disappoint me at all.

truly unique!