MurysusantoMurysusanto's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 9
Murysusanto 19 months ago

My kind of Citrus fragrance
It's probably why its called "Electric", it's sharp, very citrus and bergamot notes stands on top. I love this, now this is rare so I will keep it to my forever collection.

Similarity to Charriol Sport
This is identical to Charriol Sport for men, both have same color of bottle, except MJ cased with metal front and back but you can still see the sandwiched glass in the middle while Charriol is glass bottle. Both has decent staying power and yes its nice for daily wear.

Murysusanto 6 years ago 2

Forest scent
It's like being in a rain forest and smell the air in the morning before sunrise, where the air is damp and soil is moist.
If you like d'squared he wood collection, then you will like this one.

Gorgeous scent
I would say that all AB perfumes is as described "Seductive", well yes, if only this comes in EDP version and the scent is this good. At least it is appealing, for the first half hour, after that the scent dissolves and faded away. For the price its cheap but guys needed more than just the price, I rather pay more and get this in EDP.

Lovely
Lovely. A must have if you like sweet and smell good fragrance.
Despite its price, which is good, Zara makes pretty good fragrance for men and women. I don't mind looking at other men's collection from Zara.

1 - 5 of 9