NicosVNicosV's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 12
NicosV 3 years ago 1
Fresh and Clean
So many people are talking about this one that convinced me to blind buy it. Today my package arrived and I am very pleased! Smells so good, starts with very sharp citrus smell closer to lemon than pineapple, I love also the dry down. I have received plenty of compliments; most of my colleagues told me I smell very fresh and clean!
NicosV 3 years ago
Spicy masculine classy
Masculine, classy, wonderfull perfume. Starts with pepper and incense as the strongest notes and after a while woods and smoke come in play. My wife liked it! I wish it had better performance on my skin, the longevity is moderate on me.
NicosV 3 years ago 2
A very spicy start with a short life
I tested it in a shop in Bruges and bought a bottle EDP immediately. I love the first 15 minutes! Very spicy, reminded me Spicebomb. But unfortunately after half an hour I don't smell nothing at all!
NicosV 4 years ago 1 1
Powerful Spicy and Warm
This was a blind buy that didn’t disappoint me at all. It is a powerful spicy and warm fragrance, at the opening you fill a sharp pepper, later it is more woody and sweet but the spices are still there dominate until the end. A very pleasant smell with high longevity and projection.
NicosV 4 years ago 1
Powerful synthetic oud
Powerful synthetic oud very similar to One Man Show Oud Edition by Jacques Bogart which I also have, and don’t like at all. Although the Oud Touch is more gentle with sweet rose opening. A blind buy that unfortunately I regret it.
1 - 5 by 12