OvaissaleemOvaissaleem's Perfume Reviews

Ovaissaleem 2 years ago 1
Gold Knight
Notes: Bergamot, Cinnamon, Anise, Honey, Vanilla, and Patchouli

Perfumer: Pascal Gaurin

Gold Knight opens with Bergamot and Cinnamon, I also get an menthol vibe in the opening which goes away quickly. The major of this fragrance "Honey" comes oozing in and takes over the other notes combined with Anise and Vanilla, these 2 notes amp up the sweetness even more. Finally Patchouli in the drydown, the notes of Patchouli is toned down and blended perfectly along with Honey, you are still able to detect the earthy nuances of Patchouli and this controls the sweetness of this fragrance, if that makes sense ????. Overall a sexy and seductive scent which will stay with you throughout the day.
Magical Concoction
Sample of the Night is Abjar by The Spirit of Dubai

I had the opportunity to sample this one earlier tonight. I sampled 3 other fragrances as well but #Abjar definitely overpowered the other fragrances. Not the best night to sample fragrances but definitely worth it????. When I first sprayed Abjar, I disregard it immediately as the opening is not the greatest here but after about an hour, I was picking up this Leathery Tobacco note and immediately glued my nose to the point where I had sprayed Abjar. I was surprised as how this fragrance changed from being the scent of "Pan Masalaa" to something this gorgeous ????????. This is definitely luxurious. Very rich, refined and just blended to perfection. Florals, spices, woody and smoky. As the fragrance settles more notes like Pine, Oud, Musk, Saffron and Tonka. This is my first time wearing this fragrance and I am madly in love with this one.
A Masterpiece from PDM
Notes: Cinnamon, Pepperwood, Osmanthus, Tobacco Leaf, Labdanum, Incense, Vanilla, Cedar, Vetiver, Patchouli, Cypriol and Musk

Herod is just a gorgeous and beautiful fragrance. My favorite from the house and one of the best Tobacco based fragrance. A well balanced combination of Tobacco and Vanilla make this a perfect choice. Sophisticated, Elegant, Classy and just downright sexy.
Ovaissaleem 2 years ago 7 2
A Portrait of Perfection
Notes: Clove, Raspberry, Rose, Blackcurrant, Cinnamon, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Amber, Benzoin and Musk

A divine fragrance. This is one of those fragrances that's talked about a lot in the community and I finally got a chance to try this majestic scent. Even though it's marketed towards women, in my opinion it's definitely unisex. The rose is just lovely and prominent in this fragrance. This opens with a fruity note which is quickly over taken by that Intoxicating and seductive rose note, followed by Patchouli, Incense and Musk. Overall a seductive and sexy scent, I know I am late to the game but now I need a bottle ????
Sinful
Notes are Jasmine, Hyraceum, Turkish Rose, Carnation, Oakmoss, Styrax, Orange, Patchouli, Bergamot, and Orange Blossom

A soapy, spicy and so animalic. I am not a big fan of animalic fragrance and try to avoid them as much as possible but I had to get a decant of Salome ????. This is very animalic but also beautiful, sexy, sinful and fatal????. I am happy that I was able to try this and this is a blended to perfection the notes do settle down but just not for me.
51 - 55 by 61