PedroCabralPedroCabral's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 91
PedroCabral 1 month ago 1
Sauvage or Luna Rossa Carbon? Hmmm.
When I sprayed it the first time, I thought: how strange, I'm using Sauvage. Good first impression, I love the Sauvage. I used it more than once and the perception was the same.

I recently went back to using it and to my surprise, it stood out in a very different way from the Sauvage going in the direction of the Prada Luna Rossa Carbon.

It wasn't as sharp as the first time. Not so synthetic. Not so Sauvage. Yesterday he was more refined. More Prada. I loved.

I was so praised by my girlfriend that whenever I'm at home it's one of my first choices.

Unfortunately, the performance is poor. It lasts about 4h and projects almost 1h (unless you press hard on the sprayer). But let's not forget, this is a perfume from Zara that cost around €12. The best thing is that for those who are reading, it is only at the end that they realize that I am not reviewing Dior Sauvage or Prada Luna Rossa Carbon (the similarities forced me to do this!).
PedroCabral 1 month ago 1
Cheap is not always expensive
Who knew I would add Nike perfumes to my collection? I don't think I even believed it. But the reality is that I was surprised by this cheapie.

Citrus and green start, very spicy and hot (it really gets hot). It is a strong and mature aroma, as it is a perfume that goes with a suit and tie or a formal outfit.

For me, it's not joviality, so for younger people who like sweet or light perfumes, they will have a negative surprise (despite being young, I was pleasantly surprised).

For work, it is quite interesting, especially in meetings or more formal occasions. It can be used both during the day and at night as the aroma matches both phases of the day.

However, in excessive heat the perfume can be uncomfortable. Perhaps because of the presence of tobacco mixed with honey.

After the first two hours the fragrance softens well, then the sage becomes more evident and at the end the musk, lightly, gives a smooth finish.

For me, 1h projection and 4/5h longevity (we get what we pay for).

Great fragrance that perhaps should be tested for purchase as it is quite peculiar, as it is an aromatic fougere.

Clearly approaching the D&G pour Homme (at least in terms of aroma).
PedroCabral 1 month ago 6 2
Male smell
This perfume expresses the maximum of masculinity. Complex, animalic, herbal, saturated with moss, leather and patchouli.

A masculine Chypre, totally out of fashion (not for me, but according to the current market) and, for that very reason, it manages to provide exclusivity, despite being a classic that will still influence perfumery through the centuries.

It is no wonder that Aramis was one of the perfumes used by Wall Street bosses in the 70's and 80's. This perfume contributed a lot to world perfumery for being a controversial perfume with the innovative and unique leather for the 60's.

Aramis is a perfume that smells like perfume, it is extremely dated but it has personality and its smell is super pleasant.

2h projection and 8h longevity on my skin, which is excellent given the "weight" of the fragrance.
PedroCabral 2 months ago 1
Very affordable hidden gem
The opening is bright and beautiful, animalic with sweet red fruits, rose and saffron. After just a few minutes, the animalic notes disappear and only the fruity floral notes remain on a spicy-woody and slightly smoky base.

There are more famous creations from this house, and I can compare them to two of them: the animalic overture that lasts just a few minutes is somewhat reminiscent of the overture of Mukhallat Shams but in a tamed way, with a more casual quality; the spicy one reminds me of 1001 Nights, again, tamed and made easier.

But this perfume stands out on its own with the beautiful fruitiness and joyful spirit it possesses. This one is marketed as unisex, but I imagine a lady using it (as I do too) as the nature of the rose makes me think about the feminine side.
PedroCabral 2 months ago 1
Oops! I spilled the coffee all over me!
It opens with an alcoholic touch of whiskey, not malted but very noticeable. It also feels light citrus which only serves to help expand the opening. The lavender is a little more circling the heart of the perfume, albeit discreetly.

The coffee and the tonka bean are introduced soon after, even at the very beginning, making the fragrance deliciously sweet without losing its balance. After about 20 minutes the cinnamon is very noticeable, in addition to the cardamom which, despite being listed in the top notes, I only feel it in the evolution and not so evident.

Coffee (my girlfriend loves the evidence of this note), whiskey, tonka bean, lavender and cinnamon are the most noticeable notes in my opinion.

It is worth buying blindly, as it is an extremely easy-to-please perfume and far superior to OG.
1 - 5 by 91