PetraAPetraA's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 14
PetraA 2 months ago 3

Roasted figs
This must be the best fig fragrance I have smelled. One of those perfumes that take me on a scent journey.
‘I roast figs with orange rind and juice, drizzled with honey. I look forward to having them later with some vanilla ice-cream. The scent of the roasted figs fills the rooms. Frankinsence is burning in the corner…’

PetraA 2 months ago 3

relax with a chai masala
A beautiful balsamic, slightly spicy and woody fragrance with a touch of propolis and rose. Silage is medium, kind that does not fill room, yet a friend will comment on. It lasts all day.
Story I get:
'I am in a teahouse drinking spicy sweet masala tea. Roses are on the table. Palo santo is burnt. I relax and slowly sip the tea.'

PetraA 3 months ago 4

femme fatale tuberose
This scent is for true tuberose lovers. It is opulent and indolic.
The scent story I get is: I go back to times when tobacco was rolled in bars, when spicy cigars lingered in the air while you sipped on aged rum. This tuberose is femme fatale, mesmerizing and dangerous….

I recommend you also read the fable that Meo Fusciuni has on his website dedicated to this dangerous tuberose.

PetraA 3 months ago 3

scent for a woman
This one is very pretty, leans feminine. If you enjoy lipsticky fragrances, this one is for you.
Olfactory story I get is:
'She knows less is more. Touch of powder, touch of lipstick, no need to brush her hair. He comes in. They kiss. Dress comes off and reveals lace. She knows how to seduce.'

Note to bottle spray nozzle : excellent - you can control how much you spray which for me means less on more places.

PetraA 3 months ago 1

this is how mother Earth smells like
Gaea is the smell of mother Earth. It hits you first with the smell of soil, some greenery and herbaceous lavender. It takes you to apple cellar, slightly damp, slightly moldy, you smell the apple skins. It ends with sweet super realistic honey. I think this is a masterpiece. Not for everyone. I love it.

1 - 5 of 14