PolarrfoxPolarrfox's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 43
Polarrfox 80 days ago

Feeling like you´re a princess wearing an old-school dress and walking in a garden
Well, this is something different.
Imagine you are wearing really soft, elegant, floral fragnance (full of jasmin and another soft chords, whose I cant identify), which, on the other side, definitely has quite good longevity (8+ hrs).
Its for floral fragnance lovers.
This piece is not heavy, its definitely woman-only-thing, full of musk and jasmin chords, which can be worn only by those, who accept their femine parts and know what they want.
Perfect for romantic woman, who tends to have lots of memories, when she smells something with an emotional bond to her, because this fragnance just makes you to THINKK - think of this fragnance itself, think of memories connected with these chords.
Its just special as it is, definitely recommend. Floral, soft, not annoying fragnance with a very good longevity and projection.

Polarrfox 80 days ago 1

Dear amber aka OMG!
This fragnance is something amazing!
When I first smelled it, it was like: oh my God. So much saffron and amber. These spicy chords... so oriental. Not so heavy, just the way its so natural and not annoying.
If you like oriental fragnances, definitely try this piece. Its definitely worth it. Its just... so amber, saffron, a little bit floral aura.
Recommend. Beautiful fragnance. Elegance.
Longevity: 10+ hrs, even after washing
Bottle: 10/10

Polarrfox 123 days ago

Forest, vodka and mint
Imagine you´re in a forest, washed and feel completely fresh.
There are some trees in the background, you can feel needles combined with fresh mint.
That´s it. That´s what makes this scent so beautiful. If you like scents with mint, buy this piece, you wont feel sorry about that.
The main feeling is absolutely fresh, maybe a little bit sweet (probably caused by mint), everything is underlined with that vodka you have in your bag :-))
In the end, its fresh scent, mixed with mint and vodka feeling, totally recommend. Unisex.

Polarrfox 150 days ago

Damn! That´s it!
At first, let me say, that I am not friend with rose chords in scents.
But in there? Its beautiful. Amazing. Women-only, of course.
Notes: rose, ylang-ylang, fruity tones, vanilla, white musk, amber, sandalwood, oud.
Its mysterious, intense, juicy rose and vanilla (mainly) fragnance made for confident woman who know what she wants and is not afraid to show her flaws :-))
First feeling is definitely roses (intense, but on the other side not annoying, actually very refreshing feeling, maybe I would say also kind of gourmand), mixed with a little bit of vanilla.
There can be noticeable some juicy tones (maybe "fruity tones" I guess).

This is something amazing, I have always thought that I hate roses in fragnances, but this scent has changed everything. Definitely worth trying, if you like intense, floral, but on the other side not bothering scents.

It has a very good longevity, over 8 hrs.
Projection - just beautiful.
Bottle - the only thing which I dont like, because its bottle has kind of thin bottom and everytime I put it back on its place, I am afraid it outweights and falls down... But on the other side, kind of elegant look is on it ;)

Polarrfox 150 days ago

"Weird" musk
Yes, its musky fragnance and yes, its powdery, soft and floral.
But I dont know. Its not what I expected, because there are also some soapy tones, mixed with SOMETHING, which makes me feel uncomfrontable about this scent.
I recommend to musky fragnance lovers, of course. Maybe my nose is weird, maybe I am weird. But I love intense, powdery and fresh musky scents and lots of musky scents can compete to this. Sorry. I am not very impressed by this scent.

1 - 5 of 43