PolarrfoxPolarrfox's Perfume Reviews

36 - 40 by 47
Polarrfox 2 years ago 1

Sweet, masculine, oriental mix of a true gentleman..
Sweet, mysterious mix, I can feel There something soft, sweet and masculine. And its nice to have it on my skin, even if I am woman.

Its really nice fragnance. Mysterious, elegant. If you want to feel like gentleman, try this fragnance

Sweet and elegant fragnances have always been ones of my favourites. Definitely recommend.
Longevity is above-average. Scent is Just amazing. Try it on your own. Elegant, masculinne, mysterious. If you are man, you Will probably feel well, elefant and people around you Will be happy you are around them.

Polarrfox 2 years ago 1

Spice with Orient dream...
Strong, spicy fragnance.
I can feel lots of Spice connected with oriental aura around. Mystery and strong fragnance into it, interesting combination.
Its unisex, but I personally think its more for women.
Sillage is above-average, longevity too.

Polarrfox 2 years ago 3

Princess dream again...
This is big Sister od Lattafa Pure Musk, but imagine that in more practical bottle.
Musky and soft dream. Today I tried musk from another company and you know what? Musks from Lattafa are Just the Best of the Best. Because their Musks are more feminne and soft, so maybe thats why I love Lattafa the most.
Good job. I feel like some Arabian Princess, who is after wash and surrounded by garden od beautiful flowers. That creamy aura is with me all Day and I am happy for that feeling.
And, this is a great aromatherapy before sleep. Pure, fresh flowers around you Will calm your kind easily.

Polarrfox 2 years ago

Soft, moderate, light blue EDT
Look, this is maybe eau de toilete for men, but it can be surprisly soft. Because it´s EDT, its longevity is definitely weaker.
Those, who like fresh, aquatic, chypré scents will find a piece to their soul with this scent.
Yes, I am woman and I use this fragnance. If you´re surprised, read text below.
When you try it on your clothes and wait a while, it appears softly and I personally would doubt if it´s unisex or only for men. It´s not a "macho" style scent, not even very strong scent.
There can be felt something between soft, fresh, woody tones. it feels like I´m just after wash and I feel fresh and clean. And, when it goes through clothes to my skin, it´s just incredible. For that price? Nice piece!
If you´re dissapointed about longevity, try it on your clothes, you will be maybe surprised.

I recommend to everyone who does not like spicy, heavy and "macho" style.

Polarrfox 2 years ago 2

Fresh mix of almost everything
This is a really interesting perfume.
It´s interesting because it contains wide range of ingredients: for example - balsamic tones, honey, orient spice, musk, oud, woods and so...
In the end, we can feel something fresh, maybe a little bit fruity/fresh scent, in my opinion not so typical scent.
Its also musky and only a little bit sweet, its clear because of some kind of creamy-something, or sth really soft, romantic, a little bit mixed with some flowers, which are making the basic view of the scent.
Together with honey, musk and balsamic tones its very interesting perfume, which is really long lasting (over 10 hrs).

I recommend to everyone who is not a fan of sweet/typical spicy perfumes.
Women and also men can wear it, it´s unisex. But I better imagine that on some romantic woman.
It´s just as fresh and mysterious like Orient itself.

36 - 40 by 47