RahulESJRahulESJ's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
6 - 10 by 21
RahulESJ 3 months ago 3
Warm & Velvety Spice blend!
To me it's smoke, it's fire, it's warm and cozy. Scorpio Rising is everything and more. It's a stunning blend of spices. I get a mouthwatering blend of cardamom, cinnamon and cloves all wrapped around incense notes in the background. Dry down is nothing less amazing. I get leathery aspects along with a lot of woody ambery notes. ⁣

It's like a warm pashmina scarf that wraps you around in a magical spell. The last time a spicy fragrance blew my mind was when I first smelled Spicebomb many years ago. ⁣

Overall, if you love spicy fragrances, Scorpio Rising will just satisfy all your olfactive senses. It's the elegance that you know from Antonie's creations for Les Indémodables Parfums, Maison Trudon and the list goes on. Scorpio Rising is hands-down my fav. fragrance from the lineup and I would definitely recommend you to sample this beauty.⁣
RahulESJ 10 months ago 3
Summer in a bottle!
Verte Euphorie is an excellent juicy citrus fragrance that opens up with a blast of blood orange and citrus notes. So it’s super tangy and bitter. Like a sour fretting cocktail. Bright & uplifting fragrance with an aromatic nature that has the potential to lift the mood in a second really. I get an opulent and rich orange blossom vibe in it that takes me to a white sand beach somewhere in the tropics. ⁣

I can’t really pinpoint any other fragrance that smells like it but it surely checks all the boxes when it comes to being an excellent summer staple. The warmer the skin gets the more it shines. ⁣

Definitely worth a sample if you are looking for a fragrance that doesn't break a bank and smells amazing.
RahulESJ 1 year ago 3
Everyday Modern Leather
Opens with a blast of leather along with a herbal tone to them. Like wild forest berries. There is a big-time wooden shavings like undertone that makes the scent quite addictive on the skin. There is a creaminess (probably from the sandalwood) in the fragrances which shares off any kind of edges that might come from leather and they almost add richness to the scent. ⁣

It really smelled like what you would imagine a contemporary and a classic leather fragrance. The DNA is so familiar to the nose that it’s hard not to like it. An all rounder leather in short. You can wear it when it’s hot on a white t-shirt and jeans or with your leather jacket as a masculine statement.⁣

? Overall, a beautiful everyday leather. The DNA does remind me of Tuscan Leather but it’s much lighter (and long-lasting) than TL. So if you are looking to get into leather, or want a daily leather fragrance that doesn’t break the bank you can definitely go for Urban leather. I have no second thoughts recommending it. ⁣
RahulESJ 1 year ago 4
Powerhouse Oud (atleast the opening)
Smelling Oud Assam feels like digging your nose in some real middle eastern pure oud oil. It’s one of the most purest, pungent & opulent oud I have smelled along with deadofnight from Strange Love. ⁣

⭕️ Oud Assam has Indian oud which is a powerhouse. It opens with a blast of oud along with some some citruses nuances. The opening is definitely challenging (if you are not into oud) but soon it becomes earthy and soft and its really heavenly. The dry down is where it really shines for me. ⁣

There is a lot of muskiness once you get past few hours in the fragrance. There is slight sweetness wrapped around incense notes very similar to vanilla/ tonka that balances the fragrance once the citruses from the opening mellow down. ⁣

⭕️ Oud vetiver and tonka are definitely are the star of Oud Assam in the best possible blend you can think of. This is one fragrance that’s best worn on the skin and its where it shines (unlike some other that do very well on clothes). ⁣

Oud Assam to me is a bold and beastly fragrance. If you want to up your game with Oud, I can definitely recommend you to get yourself a sample. It’s warm, captivating and elegant. Lasts forever and definitely turns heads. However, like I said, not for everyone so definitely sample before!⁣

⭕️ Overall, Oud Assam is growing on me with every single spray I put on and I can’t wait to wear the heck out of it in coming days. If you like real oud you will like the opening of the fragrance and if you like smelling great, the dry down would just do the job! ⁣
RahulESJ 2 years ago 2
A beautiful green scent with a unique touch for palm tree note.
A beautiful unique green smokey silky fragrance with a unique note of palm note. ⁣

I loved as soon as I first sprayed it on and since then this really has been my happy scent. ⁣

It’s vibrant and elegant. It smells like a lush green forest with that unique touch. 02 is perfect for warmer weather and really can’t wait to wear it more in the coming weeks. ⁣
6 - 10 by 21